+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sand Dollars

water taxi

sounds great...the one i was referring to was a special last saturday..started like 67th street , taxied down to inlet area and back..was $15 pp. and could take drinks on it..hoping they have one in august when we do back down...

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by montegoman View Post
    For my wife's birthday this weekend, we booked the Buzz Boat and had a fantastic time. We started at Macky's, cruised to Fish Tales, then cruised back to Seacrets. It is very quick--about 12 minutes from Macky's to Fish Tales, and about 10 minutes from Fish Tales to Seacrets. We had a party of 12, and everyone loved it. It was certainly a unique way to bar hop. The boat has a great sound system and plays fun music during the trip. I exchanged phone numbers with the captain, and I texted him when we were ready to move onto the next bar. Yes, you have to pay $10 per person, but you don't pay a cover charge when entering the bars, so it is a wash. I highly recommend the Buzz Boat.
    Thanks for 411, montegoman!

10 bucks a piece for that, sounds like a bargain to me.

Sand Dollars
    Almost seems too good to be true. A no brainer if you are a group going out.

brianpa

Sand Dollars
    This seems great. I can't wait to try it.

Sand Dollars
    If it could just get up to the Lob Shanty................

Sand Dollars

Cool Booze Cruise on OC Swim Call

Quote Originally Posted by ocmommom View Post
    Does anyone know of a booze cruise or booze water taxi,,that you can ride on..that will take you from bar to bar? We like to bar hop, and of course dont want to drive..and the bus doesnt excite us either? thanks for any info......
    Yes their is a boat called the OC Swim Call. They take people out for big parties especially bachelor bachelorette parties. Booze cruises is what they do best! Check them out at www.ocswimcall.com

Sand Dollars

water taxi

i emailed the guy..and he got right back with me... they are for large parties though...seemed very nice... kind of pricey though.. But thanks, so much for the info..