+ Reply to Thread
    Sand Dollars

Lightbulb Heading To OC Friday

Hey everyone! Just got back from a week in North Carolina. Not my choice to go, but the wife's family got a beach house and I got pulled along. 10 hours to get to a beach is ridiculous in my opinion. I did catch a nice Mahi Mahi and Wahoo when we went deep sea fishing though so that was a highlight.

But back on to topic. I am heading down to OC this Friday and leaving Weds for our yearly labor day trip. I think we are going to try Catch 54 and Just Hooked def. I would like to goto the Shark, but dont know if I feel like making that hike all the way to west OC from 140th St. Liquid Assets might make it on the list also, we will have to see what everyone decides. Any other places in North OC or Fenwick that people have heard was good and would like a review on, I am up for suggestions.

Fishing.jpg

Not sure if this image will show up, but thats me with my Wahoo. Sorry PETA, but thats some good eatin...

Sand Dollars
    Awesome fish! I bet that was fun to reel in.

My wife talked me into a 3 day weekend, we're leaving Friday as well. We'll be on 11th street so I doubt we'll run into each other.

Have fun.

Sand Dollars
    Writing up my review now in Word so if something happens I dont have to retype it. Its kinda long and I know people were having problems copy and pasting. I will try to have it up today sometime.

Sand Dollars
    I'm pretty sure they got the bugs worked out now, so you'd be fine either way.