+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Kwhit

Re: OC smoke free in 2011?

so...what you guys think about (FARTING )on the beach or boardwalk,I personally don't like the smell of $hit...whats your take on that my friends?

Sand Dollars

I, for one, know that if OC bans farting, I will be finding a new vacation spot to spend my hard earned dollars!

Sand Dollars

It's a shame of what the forum has come to. :-(

Sand Dollars

Stanford University study? Whatever. Have they done this research on the beach or boardwalk? I still stand by the fact that there is always a breeze at/by the beach and that for the most part it dissipates the smoke. And the people complaining about smelling smoke and it harming their children are the same people that are letting their kids eat heart-clogging boardwalk food. It's ok for them to shove 3,000 calories down their throat in one sitiing but God forbid someones gets a tiny whiff of smoke. Eat a burrito once a week, not so bad. Eat burritos everyday then you've got problems. Same goes for smoke, once in a while is really not going to cause any major problems. People are just too uptight these days around other people. Everyone acts like they are SO inconvenienced by other people around them. Whatever. WHAAA!! You got a whiff of smoke a couple of times while walking the boardwalk, big deal. Don't like it? You know what to do. A lot of people complain about smoking on the beach and boardwalk but in reality I would imagine that a very small percentage of people avoid the boardwalk and the beach in the chance that they might smell smoke.

Sand Dollars

Quote Originally Posted by Kwhit

so...what you guys think about (FARTING )on the beach or boardwalk,I personally don't like the smell of $hit...whats your take on that my friends?

Flatulence is causing global warming!

ocjoymac10

[removed by admin - violation of forum guidelines]
    [ocjoymac10 blocked for a cooling off period]

Kwhit

[removed by admin - violation of forum guidelines.]

[Kwhit blocked for a cooling off period]

Sand Dollars

Can we all just go start talking about buffets again?

whitk
    Sand Dollars

after more than 4 years on this board I guess KWHIT has to go,keep ocjoymac and all of thier snide remarks here with you....like i said joymac has been warned.....kwhit ain't cooling off KWHIT IS CHECKING OUT!!bye-bye

Kevin

Sand Dollars

HOLY COW!!!

I apologize to the entire forum (minus one member for obvious reasons) for my own classless comments and for apparently being the catalyst for these recent events ,ie the name calling, bitter feelings, suspensions, and now the loss of a valued (Kwit) member...

BTW

....um, next time I start a thread with the idea behind it of having an intelligent debate - Somebody please remind me that I'm LOSING my mind....