Thread: Rollcall!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Sand Dollars
    I am here from Selinsgrove, PA. I must say I had problems back in the winter and early spring with everything taking forever to load. I now get on using the same computer but I get onto the internet using another method and the site is working wonderfully for me.

Sand Dollars
    Hi everyone...Checking in from Medford, NJ..Will be going to OCMD on Friday for a week! Hope we can keep this warm weather going thru out the week! Traveled to Myrtle Beach last month and it was cold, windy and raining..a little tired of this awful weather!

Sand Dollars
    Still lurking the threads from Mechanicsburg, PA. Dean where did you get your puppy, I grew up right outside Chambersburg in St.Thomas. Sorry I have not been around, I just got back from Disney. I have also been studying for the CPA exam and have not had a whole lot of free time.

Sand Dollars
    Still here from Martinsburg, WV, just don't come here as often since the update, I think I just got out of the habit during the change over.

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanM View Post
    Funny you say that, we actually bought her from a breeder right down the road from you in Chambersburg.
    I work in Chambersburg! I'm not kidding though. If you need someone to puppysit, let me know. I can spoil it along with my 2 dogs. No problem! Nothing against boarding in kennels, I just think it's too stressful for a lot of dogs.

Sand Dollars
    Kirk, I'm not real familiar w/ Chambersburg at all, but from the turnpike it was about 11 miles down 997 - if that means anything to you?

Seashell, I know you're not kidding, and it's very generous offer -Thank you! We are on a fence every day on what we should do concerning our usual July vacation, I'm actually thinking of starting a thread explaining the situation in detail, and maybe pick all of our forum friend's brains on the whole thing.