Thread: Rollcall!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by pavisitor View Post
    Usually head out to Gettysburg a couple of time during the summer on photo trips but going to avoid it this year Bob. Can usually deal with the tourist but have a feeling with it being 150 years it is going to be nuts. Will leave my Civil War Interests to going to Fort Delaware tomorrow.
    Yeah, it's going to be nuts here. There will be 2 reenactments on back to back weekends. One of them is going to be a wannabe one put on by "hardcore" reenactors that is going to end up burning alot of bridges in the area because they won't have the revenue generated to pay for all the logistics they need. Then the other is the real deal during the weekend of the anniversary. Then the weekend after that is Bike week with hair band concerts and that same weekend is also a 2 day country music concert held at another place. I wish I didn't live here, lol.

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by Seashell View Post
    Where's lbo, Dean and Z??
    It's possible that Z might be in town for Cruisin' O.C.

Sand Dollars
    I'm here, Altoona, PA

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by Seashell View Post
    Come past Carlisle and I will puppy sit. It will be very well taken care of!
    Funny you say that, we actually bought her from a breeder right down the road from you in Chambersburg.

Sand Dollars
    I know what you mean grew up in New York City and when ever there was event I got out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Hall View Post
    Yeah, it's going to be nuts here. There will be 2 reenactments on back to back weekends. One of them is going to be a wannabe one put on by "hardcore" reenactors that is going to end up burning alot of bridges in the area because they won't have the revenue generated to pay for all the logistics they need. Then the other is the real deal during the weekend of the anniversary. Then the weekend after that is Bike week with hair band concerts and that same weekend is also a 2 day country music concert held at another place. I wish I didn't live here, lol.

Sand Dollars
    I'm still here. I don't come on much because since the switch to the new format, my old computer can't handle it and it takes me 10 minutes between each post. I like to be able to type and post and move on to the next one.. But I'm still here.
    Ask an OC Insider

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by Z06RL View Post
    I'm still here. I don't come on much because since the switch to the new format, my old computer can't handle it and it takes me 10 minutes between each post. I like to be able to type and post and move on to the next one.. But I'm still here.
    I agree, the new format is attractive, but I don't find it as user friendly. I've noticed in the past day or two that it keeps logging me out every time I click on a new thread. I even had to log back on to reply to this.

Sand Dollars
    OCGuy here - Thinking about rebuilding the OC History books thread that got screwed up in the migration to the new format last year.

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by OCGuy View Post
    OCGuy here - Thinking about rebuilding the OC History books thread that got screwed up in the migration to the new format last year.
    that would be very cool!!!

Sand Dollars
    We are looking forward to our trip in August. Lots going on this year. I think this is going to be a busy year in OC. I have an Aunt that recently tried to book the same week as us in August. She couldn't find a room at the plaza or anywhere else nearby.

brianpa

Wow tried to post that yesterday and it wouldn't go through. It wanted me to refresh the page and log in again. I was already logged in at the time. Crazy.