+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sand Dollars

Link to Sand Dollar Store?

Hello! I was wondering where the link was to the store where items are available for sale for sand dollars? Thank you!

Sand Dollars
    Here's the link - http://www.oceancity.com/sand-dollar-rewards-center The store shelves are kinda empty at the moment but hopefully that will change as we roll into the summer season.

Sand Dollars
    Thank you very much! Hopefully by the time I go to OC I will be able to purchase a Shark gift card. The forum has really got me interested in trying that place.

Sand Dollars
    If you go to the Shark, make reservations ahead of time. But don't be surprised if you don't actually get a table for the time you scheduled. We had 9 p.m. reservations and didn't get seated for nearly and hour and a half later. Much too late to eat, but we were STARVED by then. We've never gone back.
    Ask an OC Insider

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by OCLove View Post
    Thank you very much! Hopefully by the time I go to OC I will be able to purchase a Shark gift card. The forum has really got me interested in trying that place.
    You're welcome.

I know this thread got derailed off topic but, I can tell you that I've dined many times over the years at The Shark, and have always enjoyed both the food and the service. Also, I would not worry about their ability to secure your reservations.... A couple of years ago I personally had an experience where someone wrote down the wrong time, but when faced with this, they immediately sprung into action slid tables together took us right in and apologized for the mix up - and we were a party of 6!

Sand Dollars
    That is customer service at its best!

Sand Dollars
    Back to the subject.........is the Sand Dollar Store even around anymore? Is ANYTHING available? Summer is coming, it would be nice to cash some points in.
    Ask an OC Insider

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by Z06RL View Post
    Back to the subject.........is the Sand Dollar Store even around anymore? Is ANYTHING available? Summer is coming, it would be nice to cash some points in.
    I don't think anything has been in stock at the store since late 2012.
    common sense is not so common

Sand Dollars
    They haven't updated the store in ages, but I did email them last summer (2013) and they told me what they had in stock at the time.

Sand Dollars
    Why should we even have to email them? If it's available, if there is stock, why not post it up here for all of us to use? I mean either have it or don't, but make up your mind!! And it really has been two years since they did anything with it.
    Ask an OC Insider