+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sand Dollars
    And I read SOMEWHERE that there's a new place open/opening on 67th St in the new plaza.
    Ask an OC Insider

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by dctech View Post
    Great news. Thanks Z06RL and Dean. I saw some workmen over there a couple of days ago and was going to stop by this week to check it out so you saved me a trip. Hope they are open for Springfest!
    You're welcome! PLUS - you saved ME a trip (on the bus) last summer when you gave us a ride back from Jive, so we are even now.

Sand Dollars
    In general restaurants are taking a hit from the economy but I don't think there are less in OC it seems like every one has said there is more of a turnover and the stronger more successful places are expanding.

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanM View Post
    Just Hooked is opening up a NEW restaurant located where La Hacienda was. The new location will be called "Hooked", it will feature the same farm/ ocean to table theme found in their other 2 Delaware locations. There's lots of work that needs done, but they are shooting for a mid May opening. This is truly a geat addition to OC!
    Their liquor license hearing is scheduled for April 18th, so there's a good chance for a May opening.