+ Reply to Thread
    Sand Dollars

Beach Pictures from your youth

Okay so I grew up in New York City and my early youth a day at the beach looked something like this.

Nathan's Coney Island Corner Shot.jpg

I actually bought an 11x14 recently and hung it in the living room near some of my own taken in Ocean City and on Assateague. So what did your summers of so long ago look like? find a picture on the web or post one of your own. Lets push away the winter blues and remember the warm days of summers past.

Sand Dollars
    early to mid '80s, 9th Street area around Alaska Stand, Arcades and Freddie's Pizza. Golf is the old Sunburst on 16th or so.
    oc4.jpgOC1.jpgoc3.jpg

Administrator
    Sand Dollars
    These pictures are Great! I can add start a new section of Ocean City history/then and now and pull this thread into it. Keep posting!

Sand Dollars
    Great Pictures Terrapin05 I don't have any youth pictures but have t scan in some on our honeymoon ones not that old about 12 years ago. But things have changed alot in OC since then.

Sand Dollars
    Love the OC pics. They look so similar to mine. I will have to dig them out to post them.

Sand Dollars

Views of Old OC

For those of you that like glimpses into OC's bygone days the Maryland Coast Dispatch has two little features each issue looking back -- "the Resorter Revisited" and "Vanishing Ocean City". I don't see a direct link to these features on the paper's home page but you can see them in the online E-dition usually near the back. Or if you're a dinosaur like me, they show up in your mailbox every Tuesday. They are usually interesting flash backs.