+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Sand Dollars
    Breakfast - Pirates Galley
    Lunch - On the Bay
    Dinner - Sunset Grille

Sand Dollars

Cool

Ok this was really hard. We are fortunate and are down the beach alot. So I asked my husband and he couldn't pick just three. So here it goes.

Breakfast - Dirty Harry's or Brass Balls on the Boardwalk (not big on breakfast)
    Lunch - Whisker's, Smitty's (Best Wings), Crab Bag, Ocean Side (Fenwick), Sunset Grill
    Dinner - Best Crabs (Carry Out Crabs), Jules, Just Hooked, Mia Fratello's, Catch 54 (Summer on Deck)

Ok - so I just couldn't pick one!

Sand Dollars

Last Meal

Breakfast - a dozen Fractured Prune donuts on the beach
    Lunch - Seacrets - may not be the best food, but there's nothing like it within the upper Atlantic coast.
    Dinner - has to be Sunset Grill. I get misty eyed just thinking about how awesome that place is and cant wait to hit it in June. SInce they've renovated the upper deck, it's just an amazing place to relax at.

Sand Dollars
    Breakfast would be Dough Roller, nothing fancy, coffee and a short commute there.
    Lunch would be Fish Tales or DeLazy Lizard...Nothing like hanging out watching the boats go by and eating and drinking.
    Diner would be a nice big fat burger from the Frog Bar or we get washed up for Dead Freddies.
    Late night snack would be a stop at Mitchel's market for a cheese steak sub made fresh to order

repeat if necessary.

Sand Dollars

My picks

There are so many great places to eat in Ocean City... I've only been a member on this forum for a few days but this site just makes me miss OC so much more than normal!

Breakfast- Layton's on 16th St. - The restaurant is family owned and the wait staiff are just great. The walls are covered in sea creatures in a lovely blue color. The portions are big!
    **Second choice is TC Diner.

Lunch- Smokers BBQ Pit - This is some of the best BBQ you will ever have. The eating area is a screened in porch with picnic tables. Their crab soup is amazing with huge lumps of crab.
    **We also stop at Grotto at some point on our Trip... sometimes we stop in Delaware( it's a half way point since we travel from Pennsylvania)

Dinner- The Bonfire - My fiance and I were in OC at the end of November and this was our last dinner for the trip. It's expensive but the crab legs, mussels and shrimp make it worth it.
    **Close second is the Horizons at the Clarion Hotel. They don't have as many options but it's great to watch the waves crash along the shore line through the glass windows.

Dumsers is a must for a late night icecream or milkshake! The Sea Hawk was our choice of hotel for many years and we would just walk across the highway to get to the Dumsers on 124th.

Sand Dollars
    Breakfast- Laytons 16th
    Lunch- Caruso's on the boards
    Dinner- Hall's Buffet

Sand Dollars
    Breakfast: Satellite 46th St.
    Lunch: Bull on the Beach 94th St.
    Dinner: Sunset Grille, West OC

Sand Dollars
    Breakfast - General's Kitchen
    Lunch - Crabcake Factory
    Dinner - Sunset Grille

Sand Dollars
    Breakfast - Bayside Skillet
    Lunch - Thrashers Fries by the pool
    Dinner - Captain's Table (or Fager's if my wife had her way, which she probably would)