+ Reply to Thread
    Sand Dollars

Ayers Creek Adventures

I've been wanting to post some different things on here since I got back home from vacation, but I've had to take care of a lot of garbage in and out of this board.

So now that I got a free minute I'd like to do something constructive and shine a spotlight on something that many people probably over look when on vacation in OC - Kayaking.

We were planning on giving this a try this year, but were undecided on where. Luckily for us we won a door prize at OC Party Nights, for Ayers Creek Adventures, and that helped us make up our minds. This really was a stroke of luck! This place is located just outside of OC, and is family run by Steve, and Suzy Taylor. Two of the nicest people you'd ever want to meet, they really give the business a personal touch. Having never been in a kayak before, they really took their time showing us the ropes, & getting us fitted up just right so we all had a comfortable trip. We had a great time on the creek, and seen lots wildlife. We will definitely do this again next time we are in town.

Sand Dollars

Re: Ayers Creek Adventures

My father-in-law, my son and I went kayaking out of Coastal Kayak in Fenwick. It was also a very positive experience. Very helpful staff. Nice equipment.

Sand Dollars

Thanks Dean. We are so glad you stopped by and had a great time.

Sand Dollars

Quote Originally Posted by ayerscreek

Thanks Dean. We are so glad you stopped by and had a great time.
    You're welcome, but it's I who should be thanking YOU.

You turned my family on to a whole new OC experience that I'm sure will become tradition.

(btw I still can't get over the fact that your mother worked in that same office that my wife works in.... small world)