+ Reply to Thread
    Administrator
    Sand Dollars

28th St. Pit-n-Pub will host this week's Party Night

Has anyone tried the new spot in town? 28th St. Pit-n-Pub is located on bay side on the corner of 28th Street. They have great homemade carolina pulled pork that they make fresh right there! The rest of their menu is delicious and they offer a kids' menu as well. They also have late night specials such as Monday night All You Can Eat Wings for $10 and $5 pitchers. Best of all....28th St. Pit-n-Pub is hosting our 4th Party Night tomorrow, Tuesday, July 13 from 4:30-6:30pm. The exclusive discount is $1 DRAFTS! Come try out the new restaurant for yourself and let us know what you think.

We will have a lot of free giveaways like OceanCity.com t-shirts and gift certificates to various Ocean City restaurants. Bring the family or call your friends and head down to 28th St. Pit-n-Pub for a night of fun with us! Remember to find Ann and tell her you are a forum member and you will be guaranteed a free t-shirt.

Hope to see you there!

easternshore_eats
    Sand Dollars

Re: 28th St. Pit-n-Pub will host this week's Party Night

A friend of mine told me Pit & Pub have the best wings in OC. I haven't tried them yet, but does any one else agree?

Sand Dollars

I haven't tried them yet either but I heard they have All You Can Eat wings for $10 on Monday nights so I'm thinking some Monday in the near future I will have to give them a try!

Sand Dollars

"They also have late night specials such as Monday night All You Can Eat Wings for $10 and $5 pitchers."

My 2 favorite things just became the most affordable! This is the old Booty's right?

Administrator
    Sand Dollars

Yes it is. It is located on the corner of 28th St & Coastal Highway (ocean side) and is now a black and white building. Enjoy your wings and pitchers when you go!