+ Reply to Thread
    Sand Dollars

25th Anniversary Help

My 25th wedding anniversary is coming up in October. We honeymooned in OC so I'm probably taking her back there. When she asked me what we were doing for our anniversary, I showed her the Yahoo article where a company is planning to sell 1 way tickets to Mars, she didn't want to go so I guess this is my 2nd choice.

Seriously though, I'm looking for something different to do in OC. I've heard that Fagers is real nice. Anyone have any suggestions on a nice romantic type place to stay in or around OC.

Trying to avoid the usual run of the mill hotel / motel places. I was going to try and get a place at the Virginia Lee since that is also my wife's first and middle name, but they're not open that late into the season. Would love to rent one of the boardwalk cottages or would consider a real nice room with an ocean view.

Thanks in advance.

Sand Dollars

Re: 25th Anniversary Help

And of course, I just now noticed I created this thread in the wrong section. I'm gonig to place my original thread in the correct section. Mods could please delete this. Sorry about the mistake.

Sand Dollars

Red Light District....?

(oops didnt read the post)

Sand Dollars

Most romantic place has to be the Inn on the Ocean . Hands down. Lovely B&B, oceanfront, on the boardwalk, and in the off season......even better. They will treat you like family and give you your privacy.

www.innontheocean.com

Sand Dollars

Quote Originally Posted by Z06RL

Most romantic place has to be the Inn on the Ocean . Hands down. Lovely B&B, oceanfront, on the boardwalk, and in the off season......even better. They will treat you like family and give you your privacy.

www.innontheocean.com

The Veranda Room looks wonderful! And I can just see having coffee in the morning on that cute little deck. I think any woman would just love it.