+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    cordon
    Sand Dollars

Re: What do you drink in OC?

Gotta have an Orange Crush at the Harborside. Mmm... could drink one right now and it's barely 8:00 a.m.

Sand Dollars

Red Stripe Light came out about two years ago, maybe three. The bottles are the same shape as regular Red Stripe, but the label is clear (on the brown glass) rather than white. It has the same red stripe running through it. It goes for about $30 a case, just like the regular version. Worth every penny in my opinion.

Sand Dollars

I've had the Orange Crush over at Harborside. I didnt really like it and couldnt see what the fuss was about. Could it some how have been made badly that night? I would think the bar tenders would be on top of the drink they are known for.

Sand Dollars

Question is, do you like oranges? It could be a possibility that the bartenders were off, or they got a bad batch of oranges. Ever see the boxes of oranges they leep in stock inside? A truckload of oranges in a week cant lie. As they say though, to each their own.

capsonice

I agree.

sharon w
    Sand Dollars

In sept we go up into DE to Discount Liqours and buy the fixins for Lynchburg lemonades then sit out on the balcony enjoying the scenery, it gets better the more we drink!!

capsonice

I agree.

Kuyaba
    Sand Dollars

When I go out, I drink Cosmos, Orange Crushes, Bacardi and Coke with Lime, Wine and sometimes beer -- Blue Moon and Red Stripes go well with the Summer and Beach! But, when I'm at Seacrets, my drinks of choice are Pain in de Asses, Big Bamboos and Bahama Mammas -- de make da best!

I used to bring lots of stuff to make drinks when I'm not "out", but we've now narrowed it down to wine, beer, tequila and tequila mix.

I think that covers it.

Sand Dollars

Quote Originally Posted by Kuyaba

When I go out, I drink Cosmos, Orange Crushes, Bacardi and Coke with Lime, Wine and sometimes beer -- Blue Moon and Red Stripes go well with the Summer and Beach! But, when I'm at Seacrets, my drinks of choice are Pain in de Asses, Big Bamboos and Bahama Mammas -- de make da best!

I used to bring lots of stuff to make drinks when I'm not "out", but we've now narrowed it down to wine, beer, tequila and tequila mix.

I think that covers it.
    Blue Moon makes a pretty goood summer beer called Honey Moon.

kristen
    Sand Dollars

For me i would drink a fuzzy navel, sweet tart,amererllo sour, eletric lemonaide for people that like fruity drinks