+ Reply to Thread
    Sand Dollars

Francis Scott Key

Anyone ever stay at the Francis Scott Key? It looks good on the Web, but I know how that can be.

http://fskfamily.com/amenities/

Sand Dollars

Re: Francis Scott Key

We stay a the FSK at least three times a year. We have a ten year old and he really loves the environment. This is a family resort and that atmosphere prevails. If you are not a family with kids, don't stay there as you will not be happy. The rooms are a little small but clean and very well maintained. We appreciate the shuttle to the beach during the season and the easy access to AI. We do most of our beach days on the ORV section of AI away from the crowds and do the the boardwalk in the evening. They do enforce their noise rules. For the price a great in season bargain and a great place off season.

Sand Dollars

Shark:

Thanks for the post. We've considered going there during the off season. This write up helps. I've heard many good things about FSK.

Sand Dollars

The FSK is top notch, just look at the Tripadvisor reviews where Annemarie addresses and comments on every review. (What other hotel has that type of dedciation?) Her and her husband run things and you will be hard pressed to find a better class of people within the community let alone truly dedicated to customer satisfaction. I can't say enough good things about them and if you ask others that know them you will learn this to be a truth.

I'd say yeah book it, a very "hands on" ownership with a top teir management team all dedicated in ensuring guest satisfaction. Not surpising trip advisor puts in the top ten;

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g41298-d518285-Reviews-Francis_Scott_Key_Family_Resort-Ocean_City_Maryland.html

Sand Dollars

Only problem I have with FSK is they do not take pets. Seems like a nice place. Would love to stay there if they allowed pets.

Sand Dollars

Quote Originally Posted by mommiecat

Only problem I have with FSK is they do not take pets. Seems like a nice place. Would love to stay there if they allowed pets.
    I agree!

Sand Dollars

Thanks for agreeing with me RythmSis. They have a lot of grassy areas for the dogs to play and do their business. I have a cat, so that wouldn't affect me. It still would be nice, though, for pet owners to have more homey place to stay.