Thread: hotel rates

+ Reply to Thread
    Sand Dollars

hotel rates

Hello, I was just looking at the oceancity.com hotel deals and alot of things I was seeing were not updated to 2012. Most entries were from early-mid 2011. I was wondering if any of you guys have gottena hotel through this cite or if you have stayed at any. Just wondering which ones ar nice and if there are any I sholdn't waste my money on? Thanks!

Sand Dollars

Re: hotel rates

I stayed at the Comfort Inn on 5th and boards for Easter. I'm going back this weekend for Springfest. I'm staying at the Comfort Inn again. I paying a good price this weekend but last weekend for Easter it was good. The Comfort Inn, for my sister and I, is the best place to stay. It has an indoor and outdoor pool. They let us park and use the pool before check in. The room we had at Easter was new. It was awesome. I hope this could be useful.

Sand Dollars

We stay at the Barefoot Mailman because they take pets. It's a well kept place. I was bale to ge ta better deal through the hotel website then on here. I tried contacting the Admins to ask about this and never got a response. So we can recommend hotels to stay at but I would research and check their websites too for the best price.

Sand Dollars

I saved $10 a day booking it here. However it took days to confirm.

Administrator
    Sand Dollars

@410MotherOf3 - Thank you for checking our site for rates and availability. I am guessing you are talking about the reviews not being recent ones when you say the site has not been updated for 2012. On OceanCity.com, we only allow reviews from customers who booked on our site and actually stayed at the property. That being said, there may not be many new 2012 reviews as the season is just starting and some hotels are just opening for the year. Hopefully soon you will start seeing 2012 reviews.

@rgoodman35- Thank you for using OceanCity.com to book your reservation. Most of our hotels confirm their reservations instantly, but there are a few that take a little longer. Thank you for bringing the issue to our attention so we can make sure the hotels respond more quickly.

Also, in case you did not know, booking on OceanCity.com entitles you to select money saving coupons during the check out process. These coupons for restaurants, shopping and attractions help you save money on top of the special discounted rates already available on our site.

Thank you for the post and have a great day!

Sand Dollars

All very helpfull, thank you, i will take what you all say into consideration. I think ill check out the comfort in, because i dont have any pets to take.