+ Reply to Thread
    Sand Dollars

Ocean Gallery on a possible reality tv show

OCEAN CITY, Md. -- "When people think of the boardwalk they think of me," Joe Kroart, owner of the Ocean Gallery confidently tells WMDT.

He has every reason to be confident, last week Joe received a call from a reality TV producer."He said you have 1 minute, tell them about Ocean gallery so the first thing I said is that's impossible I can't do that in a minute but have you seen the building and he said no. So I said get online look at the building and we waited a few seconds and he exclaimed...wow!" he said.

The Ocean Gallery has already been featured on the Discovery Channel, Travel Network, Newsweek, CNN, and publications world-wide. As WMDT looked around the store, it was easy to see why. Breaking the world record for the amount of Art sold in one place, the paintings and the eye catching exterior is capturing the attention of everyone, from celebrities to locals.

"Anything that will focus attention on Ocean City would give us that much more global recognition," Ocean City Councilman, Brent Ashley tells us.

Joe adds:

"The building has global visual impact people see it and they know it's Ocean City Maryland."

Sand Dollars

Re: Ocean Gallery on a possible reality tv show

That would be so cool!! There are so many of those type shows on tv, and I'd rather watch the OG than the Swamp People!

Sand Dollars

Now that's a reality TV show I would watch. Joe is a very normal and friendly guy. We have bought a few things and love going in and looking around.

Sand Dollars

That is cool. I never went inside the place. Always looked like a dump to me. That being said I know nothing about art.

Sand Dollars

If you're in the market for some art, consider shopping here. Some of the artwork in the Ocean Gallery is displayed at other more "upscale" locations for double the price or more. I thought maybe the difference was in the frames, but his frames are good quality. I've bought three framed prints there so far. And I love when people ask "Where'd you get that?" and saying "The OC boardwalk"!

Sand Dollars

My wife and I have an oil painting we bought there in 1987 on our honeymoon. Still holding up. I need to get it out of the basement and hang it back up somewhere to enjoy it.

annie 79
    Sand Dollars

I would definitely watch that program and I am not a fan of "reality" shows. I have walked past the place many times and have never stopped in although I do like art. Looked at some stuff while passing by and it looked like pretty good stuff.

Sand Dollars

Any one that has been going to OC MUST visit the Ocean Gallery...it is one of a kind and the prices are really good considering it is on the BW. I agree lifezabeach...the simple frames are actually of good quality.

josephibn

Tramadol epitrichium thyrocalcitonin Zolpidem saevetia lymphoblast Tadalafil prescription symbiotic nonabrasive

pamelacdz

Ageloc side effects palimony stabilize Hyzaar inconclusiveness nonmystical metal mulisha sale Javelin microphotograph