+ Reply to Thread
    97tbird
    Sand Dollars

Adult oriented sunset cruise?

Well I noticed last year that the kids cruise on the ducaneer offered a evening cruise (presumably for adults) I briefly searched around and seems like it would be fun. I know they came past the condo we stay in and people were shooting their hoses at them and the cannons back at them.

So does anyone here have any experience with the ducaneer evening cruise or have experienced it. I am looking for a good way one day to start the night after we have dinner with a few friends and looks like a great way before the bar hopping starts.

So I guess let me her some honest opinions or thoughts.......Anyone know if they sell alcohol on the cruise?

I will see if I can find some of the photos I took as it went by the condo for anyone who isn't familiar........thanks Greg.

Sand Dollars

Re: Adult oriented sunset cruise?

The Judith M sells tickets at the Bahia Marina near Fish Tales. They have a nice cruise that goes out onto the Ocean and into the fishing ares of the bay. They do serve drinks and snacks.I think cruise is about an hour long. We enjoyed it very much. There is usully a coupon in the coupons books like sunny day guide etc.

http://www.judithmfishing.com/about.html

97tbird
    Sand Dollars

Here is one I took that I can access from work.

You can copy and paste this if the photo isn't working right .

[img width=640 height=427]http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6150/6000092497_3a12dea732_z.jpg[/img]

It may appear twice adding the photo using my iPad to link etc has proven a little challenging

Sand Dollars

That's a pretty picture. I haven't been on that boat, the husband & I did go on the Judith M sunset cruise, it was fun & there were drinks available. The one you're describing sounds more fun though.