Thread: de Lazy Lizard

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Sand Dollars
    I haven't seen anymore recent threads, but has anyone been back? Last year, I went past their location and it was PACKED during Bike Week. I want to give it a try, but not so much if the reviews are still like they were when all the haters posted after they opened.

Our hotel is only down the street, so I could walk there.

Sand Dollars
    Give it a shot and let us know what ya think about the place..........

Sand Dollars
    From what I gather, they have incorporated a Chef in the mix and the food has been very tasty. Also, they have redesigned the inside bar with a new paint scheme, tables, chairs and such. It's 100 times better than years past.Per the newspaper it looks like they are building another bar/pavilion in the parking lot next to the water sports and play area.

*The Lazy Lizard Brew Pub (Old Melvins Steakhouse location) is also in the process of opening as well. They have done some amazing work in that building as well.

Sand Dollars
    I've been twice--last year and this year. I really enjoy the place. Decent food, good crowd, great play area for the kids.

Sand Dollars
    Place is great. They've even expanded and have bought the old Melvin's Steak House location.
    Ken

Sand Dollars
    So today we went to Lazy Lizard or lunch and yes there is boat dockage. My husband and I both had the Mahi Mahi and it was excellent, fresh and cooked just right. The owner (and I am making an educated guess he was he owner or manager) was engaged and on top if things.

Sand Dollars
    We stop here everytime we are in OC ..(which is almost once a month) always have a nice time...bar service is good... bar food is good... great views...