+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    mikemurphy
    Sand Dollars

Re: Rideau --- any rumors?

I know the lady who owns the Rideau...atleast the lady who owned it in 2004. I work at Out of the Blue Restaurant which was on teh boardwalk in the Rideau. She did have plans then to knock it down and rebuild. As of today, she hasn't and the restaurant is now Gringos. I don't know if Dan and Claire (The owners of Out of the Blue) are the owners of Gringo's or not. I was told that they were but buy a russian girl working there who did not understand much English not my version, I guess, of Russian.

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanM View Post
    wow... looks a lil different today.

them beach way apartments looked cute. too bad they arent there anymore...

Sand Dollars
    it was nice to see what oc looked like thru the years. i stayed at rideau motor inn last year. it was nice.. and yes it def doesnt look the same anymore.. love ocean city

Sand Dollars
    The Rideau is awesome. We've been staying there for years during Bike Week, and before.

I've read some 'trip advisor' reviews, and it seems some comments are a lot more particular than I could ever be. We've never had issues, and don't spend our time in Ocean City inspecting every square inch of the room for missing paint. I don't get the logic, there are so many places to stay and if you want a place to stay that is brand new, right across the street is a Sleep in Suite they built from an old Rental House.

I've stayed at the Oceanic (mentioned here) a few times as well.
    Last edited by ThatDude; 07-21-2013 at 10:15 AM.