+ Reply to Thread
    Administrator
    Sand Dollars

Captain's Table is Hosting OceanCity.com's first Party Nights

[img width=300 height=223]/userfiles/party nights logo large.jpg[/img]Calling all OceanCity.com forum members: We want you to come to our Party Nights on Tuesdays from 4:30 - 6:30 pm this summer. If you do, and you find me -- Ann -- not only will you be entitled to our great special of the night, but you will also get a free OceanCity.com t-shirt just because you are a forum member. It's our way of saying THANK YOU for being active on our forum. Our first Party Night is this Tuesday at the Captain's Table. I hope to see you there. Read on...

OceanCity.com will host our Party Nights each Tuesday throughout the summer at different bars and restaurants throughout the Ocean City area. Our first Party Night is this Tuesday, June 22nd at the Captain's Table. This is a restaurant which has been a local's favorite for years. The food is fabulous and the special you'll get is a free glass of wine or a free beer with the purchase of an appetizer or an entree.
    That's a cool deal and it's yours if you say you are a fan of OceanCity.com on Tuesday. In addition, anybody that attends any of these events will be entered to win an Ocean City vacation. Come for a great deal and have some fun!

Administrator
    Sand Dollars

Re: Captain's Table is Hosting OceanCity.com's first Party ...

Remember to mark your calendars for this Tuesday, June 22 for the 1st Party Night of the season! How many of you are planning to attend? We want to make sure we have enough t-shirts to reward our loyal OceanCity.com fans!

Sand Dollars

No fair! I want a t-shirt !!

Sounds like a great time! I wish I could be there, but hope everyone has a great time. I hear there will be a lot of giveaways too.

Sand Dollars

I am hoping to attend, depends on todays work schedule. Looking forward to it.