+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Sand Dollars

Re: OceanCity.com Party Nights

Next year, start them in June, so those of us who go at the end of June have a chance on this. Just a suggestion!

stahli
    Sand Dollars

Darn! We will be there the week before, Aug 8th-12th. :-(

Sand Dollars

Quote Originally Posted by MicheleRN

Next year, start them in June, so those of us who go at the end of June have a chance on this. Just a suggestion!
    Couldn't agree more... Record breaking crowds this week, so I'm guessing I'm not the only forum member in town - that will not be back the rest of the summer.

Sand Dollars

Add my vote to the count for starting OceanCity.com Party Nights earlier in the season. This week is our only week at OC this summer. We won't likely be back until sometime in October. I hope the upcoming party nights are a tun of fun.

Sand Dollars

Any update on how these are going so far this year. Havnt heard much about them or any updates like we used to see on a regular basis...

Sand Dollars

Hey everyone!

So far we have had three Party Nights in Ocean City. We started at Conner's Sail Loft, then went to Lenny's Beach Bar and Grill, and our last stop was at The Frog Bar. They have all been a blast! The next Party Night is tomorrow at Lenny's Beach Bar and Grill at the Clarion Hotel on 101st Street from 4:30-6:30.

Here is a calender of the Party Nights scheduled in August:
    8/2- Lenny's Beach Bar and Grill- $3 Frozen Sangria and Captain's Crushes
    8/9- Plaza Tapatia in West Ocean City- $2.99 Jumbo Margaritas and 10% off all checks
    8/16- Bahama Mama's South on Wicomico Street- Special to be announced
    8/22- De Lazy Lizard on 1st Street- $8 Cruzan Rum Buckets
    8/30- Captain's Table at the Mariot on 15th Street and the boardwalk -Special to be announced

For the first two weeks in September we will be having Party Nights during the usual Tuesday 4:30-6:30 time period. The places are still to be determined but we will keep you posted. If there is ever a time you cannot find information on Party Nights that you are looking for, go to www.oceancity.com/partynights or www.facebook.com/ocfun. We post event information, pictures and videos regularly on these sites.

I look forward to meeting all of you who will be in town in September at the Party Nights. We are trying to do one of the September Party Nights at the Frog Bar again because we loved it so much! If you ever have any questions please feel free to email me at Dani@oceancity.com.

-OCD

Sand Dollars

*Marks calender*

Clarion tommorow night? Yeah maybe............ would like to meet some from this forum.

Sand Dollars

Dang............... just got home about to head out and see it ended at 6:30.

Maybe next time.