+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Sand Dollars

Re: Cheapest motel rooms!!

Cheap means dirty be careful where you go. Some of these hotels have not been updated in 30+ years. Including the bedding...lol

Sand Dollars

Plim Plaza or the Oceanic maybe?

Sand Dollars

I personally wouldn't stay at the Plim...if that's any help

Sand Dollars

Quote Originally Posted by shawniup

I personally wouldn't stay at the Plim...if that's any help

Ditto - this place is gross and not cheap (IMO). I would be scared staying at a "cheap" place no matter how long you are planning on being in the rooms. You still are going to need to sleep there!

Sand Dollars

You could try the Bedtime Inn in west OC. Actually, with one or two exceptions, hotels in west OC are generally cheaper.

It would help to know what you consider "cheap" too. If you're thinking less than $100 a night close to the boardwalk in the summer..........won't happen. Or if it does, you better bring bug spray and covers for the two way mirrors and cameras in your room.

I wish you luck. If you check the websites I gave you, you should have a pretty good idea of what the lowest cost hotels will run you.

sharon w
    Sand Dollars

We go Oceanic when we go as a family with my kids and my sisters kids-teenagers- it isn't the fanciest, but it has always been clean when we've been there. They are very helpful if problems arise they have always been very good at taking care of it. It is where the bay and the inlet meet directly behind the Amusement Park on the boardwalk. Our 18yr old stayed there last year during senior week, and we felt comfortable with that, as it was near a lot of the activities, including the under 21 club if they like that. Also jet ski rentals right on property, they have a dock beachy area. Picnic tables and grills. Like you we don;t spend that much time in room, sleep and shower. Madison Beach use to be reasonable rooms as low as $80, but under new ownership prices have gone up! It is one block behind boardwalk on 1st street.

Sand Dollars

I was looking at oceanic before, it looks very nice i will look inti it probably...