+ Reply to Thread
    Sand Dollars

Day 6 - Harpoon Hannahs

Sorry for the delay today but here is the review for day 5. Nothing big for breakfast or lunch just stuff at the condo and sandwiches on the beach. Turned out to be a really nice day in OC despite all the flooding and rain back home and everywhere outside of OC it seems. For dinner we ended up at Harpoon Hanahs for dinner. For all of you who are against HH you need a check up. I will post some pictures of dinner but 3 of us had the AYCE crab legs and rips for $32 bucks and let me tell ya... when they brought out the crab legs I thought it was AYCE king crab legs. These crab legs were huge. Yes the first round they brought out was 3 huge clusters and the second round they brought out was also 3 huge cluster. I know so of you are not fan of the 2-3 crab limitations but we couldnt move after the second round. Here is a picture of the crab legs and ribs http://flic.kr/p/akhavT My mom ordered the prime rib and seafood here is a picture without the seafood because again I was to slow on the draw http://flic.kr/p/akhc72 Again hopefully everyone is enjoying the review and sorry for going to the same old places. Hopefully I will be going to the bull on the beach on 90 something street tomorrow for a more updated review.

Sand Dollars

Re: Day 6 - Harpoon Hannahs

I also wanted to post this picture of me and the wife. I didnt want to post this picture because I know as soon as everyone sees my wife they will no longer want to talk to me, but just a reminder she is not on the boards and is happily married to me. Thanks OC for another wonderful year.... http://flic.kr/p/akjZnh

gjdeet
    Sand Dollars

Kirk, glad you had a good meal at Harpoon Hannah's.......I know the place gets slammed on here from time to time, but I have always had a good meal here........for like the last 20+ years or so. I can almost taste the tropical salad ( and i am not a salad person, but it has a great taste to it)........hope to get down there soon and enjoy another great meal.

Sounds like you guys are having a great time......enjoy the rest of your time in OC!!!!!

Sand Dollars

We've always loved HH. Have to say, have had a few so-so meals there over the years, but we always come back to her. We're loyal to the old girl!