+ Reply to Thread
    Foleybob
    Sand Dollars

Accomadation in Ocean city

Hi, im from ireland and am hoping to visit my girlfriend who is a working in ocean city for the summer, iv been lookin at accomadation here and it is really expensive! Does anyone know where i could get accom. for less than $120 a night, b+b, hotel, motel, or inn, anything really i just need a nice clean bed for 4 nights, thanks for your time. oh by the way i hope to be there on the 15th of july, and i cant stay with my girlfriend as there is no room there as it is.... not even space on the floor!

tfunky14
    Sand Dollars

Re: Accomadation in Ocean city

Try looking for rooms on the bayside, maybe the Oceanic Motel, Islander, Sun Tan Motel, Sea Bay Hotel, Kings Arm Motel or the Burgandy Inn. Your coming peak season and yes rates will be high this time of the year but there are deal to be found just need to do some searching.

Did a hotel reservation search for you (punched in your dates) on ocean-city.com and a few possibilities came up.

Oceanic Motel for $456.00

Sun and Fun Hotel $588.00

Flamigo Hotel $528

Sun Tan Motel $456.00

Parrot Lagoon Motol $496.00

Check them out.

Sand Dollars

Hi, try using this search...........www.ocean-city.com. Scroll down to the block that says "Search Hotels and Book Online". Type in your dates and you'll get a list of available hotels. I checked for the 15th for 4 nights and got a lot of good places in your budget

Econolodge on 145th ..........$522

Thunderbird on 32nd St........$438

Sun N Fun on 29th .............$408

The Flamingo on 31st St......$419

The Cabana Motel on 19th St. .....$340

The Suntan Motel on North Baltimore..........$331

Just remember, you get what you pay for. The Flamingo is a decent place, so is the Econolodge. I don't have any experience with the other places.

Administrator
    Sand Dollars

Hi Guys,

Don't forget that you can book your rooms through OceanCity.com using the Hotel Reservations search form on your left.

The rate for the SunTan motel for the dates July 15-19 is the same on both sites.

July 15: $69
    July 16: $159
    July 17: $159
    July 18: $69

Sub-Total: $456
    Tax: $47.88
    Total: $503.88

Of the two sites, only OceanCity.com offers hotel reviews from confirmed guests.

Plus when you book with OceanCity.com you receive SandDollar rewards that can be redeemed at the SandDollar Reward Center - http://www.oceancity.com/content/pages/sand-dollar-rewards-center

We hope you consider using OceanCity.com when booking your hotel rooms in Ocean City.

Thanks,

OceanCity.com Admin

Sand Dollars

Yep, just booked my hotel for our July 9-13th visit to O.C. I hope I get confirmation back from the hotel soon! It says the hotel is supposed to notify you with in 24 hours. It's going on 22 hours so far.

Administrator
    Sand Dollars

Hi OCMike,

We've located your reservation and are following up with the hotel to make sure they send you your confirmation.

We'll be back in touch to make sure your reservation went through successfully.

Thanks for making your reservation through OceanCity.com.

OceanCity.com staff