+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Sand Dollars

Crab Alley

We have been to Crab Alley twice and my husband's aunt has taken her small dog both times. He does sit on her lap the entire time. I am not crazy about it, but that is just my opinion.

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by highball View Post
    I am gonna grab a BEER and head down to the BEACH!!!!! With or without my dog!!!!

Make sure you use plenty of really loud foul language, while you're at it.......

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandyclaws View Post
    I also love animals but I sometimes find it difficult to keep from shooting Rover when his owner lets him out to crap all over my lawn.
    Reallly? Wow. Your stupid lawn is more important than the life of an innocent animal?
    Last edited by JSchmitz; 08-23-2013 at 10:08 AM.

Sand Dollars
    This thread is full of hate and ignorance. I can't imagine spending any time with most of you. The tolerance to change is almost non-existent. No wonder these forums are going down the tubes.

Sand Dollars
    People that are that close to their pets have issues, major issues.
    Ken

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by terp84alum View Post
    People that are that close to their pets have issues, major issues.
    People who judge others on how they choose to live their lives have major issues, major major issues.

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by JSchmitz View Post
    Reallly? Wow. Your stupid lawn is more important than the life of an innocent animal?

You do realize that you're quoting and responding to a comment that was made OVER 2 YEARS AGO????

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanM View Post
    You do realize that you're quoting and responding to a comment that was made OVER 2 YEARS AGO????
    I was wondering when someone would say something like that
    common sense is not so common

Sand Dollars
    I guess we all know who lets their dog loose in their neighbor's yard. Much like they ignore the law in OC and take their dog on the boardwalk

Sand Dollars

NOT Island Grill

Island Grill advertises as dog friendly.

DO NOT GO HERE WITH A DOG

Sorry - this restaurant is not dog friendly. Went for dinner Thursday, 8/31. Informed the host (I believe the owner) that we need a seat outside as we have a dog with us. Our dog is a 55 lb airedale. We waited 20 minutes (not long given we had no reservation) for a table. When the hostess came out to see us she says she needs to get permission from the manager for the dog. We are confused as we specifically went because they are supposed to be dog friendly. Another hostess came out (supposedly the wife of the owner/host we spoke with whom we informed we have a dog) and stated they only allow dogs at breakfast. She said the original host thought we meant a service dog. (Note: a service dog does not need to be outside and could enter any restaurant).

The hostess said when they are crowded (they were not full) they cannot risk having a dog bite someone (how this would be different at breakfast vs. dinner I have no idea).

Ate elsewhere.