+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Sand Dollars

Re: Boardwalk Etiquette

And leave your four legged family members at home! Dogs are NOT allowed on the boardwalk OR THE BEACH from May 1 to October 1. Nothing worse than walking over the dunes and tramping in dog crap from disrespectful owners. And getting chased on the beach by unleashed, illegal mutts isn't fun either. It's a dog. While you think he's having fun........he wouldn't know the difference if he was running on the beach or running on grass or sitting at home. I wish the OCPD was more diligent on this one.

hapnstance

I always pegged you as a cat lover Z.

Sand Dollars

I agree with everything already stated above. I'd add that what you wear on the beach may (or may not) work for the beach but usually doesn't look too good on the boardwalk. Walking along the boardwalk in a too small bathing suit and nothing else, or men without shirts, can be disgusting. So, cover up!

hapnstance

Life I'd like to add a codicile. Cover up if you are a fat, hairy middle-aged person like me. However, if you are a hot, curvy, 21 year old please feel free to walk up and down the Boards in your string bikini as much as you like. A guy can dream can't he?

Sand Dollars

Definitely. I'll trade the good for the bad any day.

Sand Dollars

OK, on that note, I'll make an exception for young, tan six-pack-for-abs guys. They are encouraged to go shirtless.

Sand Dollars

Quote Originally Posted by lifezabeach

OK, on that note, I'll make an exception for young, tan six-pack-for-abs guys. They are encouraged to go shirtless.

Not the shirtless 50ish, beer bellied, hairy front and back guy though. lol

Sand Dollars

don't spit on the boardwalk, good god man.. People do walk there barefoot, and while you probably shouldn't, for reasons already mentioned, people do walk barefoot. Heck after standing in the same spot for 8 hours I even sometimes take off my shoes on the boardwalk (I have my own spot though, and am usually pretty well aware of what has hit the ground in my general proximity). Don't feed the stupid birds, I'm gonna gross you out now...The next time you go by Thrashers, any location...look at the ground immediately around Thrashers...then...if it's the nothern locations, look at the sea wall opposite Thrashers.. They should have to pay to clean that up...seriously.... heck, I'm in favor for them scrubbing the whole boardwalk..!!! haha

Sand Dollars

After walking the boards a bit last night I have one to add that I don't think was mentioned...as much as I thought the fad and look was ridiculous and it seems to be dying off (thankfully)...for the last few guys trying to still look "cool" (which you don't)...PULL UP YOUR STINKING PANTS!!!

Sand Dollars

Could we get rid of the bubble girls that stand out front of the t-shirt/souvenir stores and blow bubbles right into the faces of people on the boardwalk? That and people stopping right dead in front of me seems to urk me. Oh yeah, I'd also like to destroy the Polish Ice revolving message that you can hear from 2 blocks away. ;-)