Thread: Dead Freddies

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    annie 79
    Sand Dollars

Re: Dead Freddies

I saw Dead Freddie's on the OC website and can't wait to try it out next month. I have 2 kids so I know they'll have a good time playing on the pirate ship and the menu looked just awesome. A little pricey but hey it's a vacation.

Sand Dollars

Not very good. Save your money

Sand Dollars

I have to disagree. They're better than last year. Ate there last night and everyone was happy. Very good wraps, blackened chicken breast and burgers. Haven't had the entrees.

annie 79
    Sand Dollars

Went to Dead Freddies last week during our OC vacation. It was absolutely wonderful. Other than the 50 minute wait but it was peak dinner time. By the time my kids and I were seated I was more than ready for a drink. Kids asking for nearly an hour "when are we going in?" and "can't we go someplace else?" "I'm starving!" made for frazzled nerves. I ordered the Pirate Punch and it was very good. Not too light on the alcohol. Soft drinks after that though. The kids forgot all about the wait when they saw the pirate ship play area and it was nice to be able to sit somewhere I was able to monitor their activity. Kids menu was larger than I had expected. They both got something they really wanted and loved it. Except for my son's mashed potatoes. There were skins on them and other additions. I was more than happy to eat them. My 11 year old is kind of picky. They were great! I ordered the Captain's chicken and it came lightly covered in a sauce and diced tomatoes with a generous helping of crab dip on top. I loved it! My daughter loved her cheeseburger and fries. I tried the fries as well and they were really tasty. Kids couldn't have been happier with the foam sword and pirate eye patch. I ordered a crabcake sandwich to take back to the motel for my mom. It came with the pasta salad and she really enjoyed it. All came to 66 bucks which was less than I expected and every bit worth it. I will definitely go back. It is a new favorite of mine.