+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    hapnstance

Re: SPOT YOU'VE NEVER BEEN TO

We used to stay at Castles in the Sand. Coconuts is always alive.

Sand Dollars

Never been to Seacrets and never will! We tried to go one night and my son had on jeans shorts and a plain white t-shirt (clean) and they said he could not go in with a plain white tee. The even suggested we go to Sunsations and get him a new t-shirt!

Just didn't like their attitude. So we will never go there!

Sand Dollars

Happy Jack Pancakes. My kids are still young and don't do well in sit down restaurants yet. Hopefully in the next few years I'll get to go!

Sand Dollars

Happy Jacks is awesome

Sand Dollars

Captain's Table, Grove, Dead Freddie's, Carousel, Cowboyz (just kidding). Because we have our own place, there are lots of hotels that I have wondered about...would love to stay in one of the high rises, Castle in the Sand, Courtyard Marriott on the boardwalk, etc.

Sand Dollars

Another thought.

The Life-Saving Station museum.

Sand Dollars

Ponzetti's, I hear good things about their pizza. I guess the reason I've never been in is because the abundance pizza places in OC.

tfunky14
    Sand Dollars

hmmm, been to OC every summer since I can remember and I'm 40 now and I never went to:

Johan and Whale

Liquid Assets

Macky's

Happy Jacks

Captain's Table

Harrison Harbor

Jules

Would like to try some of these some day but I always go back to the places that treat me the best

like Phillips, Anthony's, Mitchells, Dough Roller, Harborside,Thrashers, Belly Busters, Big Peckers and how do you not go to Seacrets at least once!

Sand Dollars

Hoopers, Coconuts and Fenwick Crab House. Drove by Grove Market last year but decided not to go in for some reason. Looked pretty scary. Also, like to try the Lighthouse goft course for dinner. .. . Tuesday stoped into Bambori on 12th and had couple drinks, looked at the menu and would like to go back to eat. We had prior plans to go back to Captains Table to use our vouchers. Maybe try one of those all you can eat crab houses..Never done that in over 10 years I've been coming to OCMD.

Sand Dollars

Johan and the Whale, and also Embers. Tried to go to Embers once, but they had stopped serving at like 7:00 at night. Can't imagine why you would have bothered to open in the first place. They were very rude to us, and treated us as if we were a couple of ignorant drunk people. But the funny thing is, I don't drink. They treated us poorly after we couldn't understand through their thick Eastern European accent. It kind of amazes me how store owners will put their host or cashier, or anyone who needs to communicate with the public as a person who doesn't have command of the English language. That's just really poor management if you ask me. Welcome to Ocean City, nothing like being mistreated because you speak English. I think the thing that is truely shameful, is that far too many of us don't stand up for ourselves and let it happen. Just like the high school kids and their behavior, not to generalize, because I have met some wonderful kids out there this year, but my parents would have knocked my teeth clean out if I displayed any of the behaviors I have seen as of late. It's a truely scary thing that this group of kids are going to be the ones responsible for taking care of me when I get older!!!! YIKES!