Thread: Camping

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sand Dollars

Re: Camping

Hey Bob, you might want to pack a pop-up tent for yourself in case your wife reads this, you'll be out doors for sure!! LOL!

maybe you could hook the Monte up to the camper, like those tandem trailers ;o)

Sand Dollars

Well, you could buy a lot of tires vs. the cost of replacing that camper + private property damage...

Sand Dollars

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy-Shores

Hey Bob, you might want to pack a pop-up tent for yourself in case your wife reads this, you'll be out doors for sure!! LOL!

maybe you could hook the Monte up to the camper, like those tandem trailers ;o)
    I might have to sleep out in the camper tonight! LOL. It's quieter out there anyway and I won't have to fight anyone for the TV. Running tandem won't work since that will put towing weight over 12,500 and the truck is only rated for 9,700. Also, with a travel trailer that is illegal in PA and I'm sure in MD. I know some states allow that if you're pulling a 5th wheeler.

Dean,

I've got the truck and camper insured more than necessary and the Monte even better than that. The Monte is a little harder to replace. If I had the 47 Ford PA legal that we bought in OC last year, I'd just let her drive that and not worry about it. It's not likely it will be ready in time. ($$$$$$)

Elios
    Sand Dollars

Quote Originally Posted by Z06RL

You guys are all assuming the OP has an RV. Maybe he's just looking for somewhere to pitch a tent..........REAL camping! lol

And this thread is nearly a year old! But nothing has changed.
    bit of a necro post but what ever

when i was in Boy Scouts we camped on Assateague state park every year in Sept tents and all

remember a few years when a squal would blow in lol lots of fun