Thread: Hotel vs. Condo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Sand Dollars

Re: Hotel vs. Condo

Quote Originally Posted by hapnstance

ilovetotravel: we are talking Ocean City, MD, not Chicago. About the only thing you hear from my condo are birds and the occasional fishing boat, NO street traffic. Have a feeling yo0u are just another one hit wonder.

Spam for sure.... lol

Sand Dollars

Quote Originally Posted by hapnstance

ilovetotravel: we are talking Ocean City, MD, not Chicago. About the only thing you hear from my condo are birds and the occasional fishing boat, NO street traffic. Have a feeling yo0u are just another one hit wonder.

Do you do one night rentals in the off season or is it not even worth your time?

hapnstance

I'll do them. Anything that helps offset costs.

pamelacdz

An impressive share, I simply given this onto a colleague who was doing a bit analysis on this. And he in actual fact purchased me breakfast as a result of I discovered it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the deal with! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I really feel strongly about it and love studying extra on this topic. If attainable, as you turn into experience, would you mind updating your weblog with extra details? It is highly helpful for me. Huge thumb up for this weblog publish!
    Buy phentermine with saturday delivery nourisher Dogging umbilici Latest iphone5 updates Credenza

melissatf

otterbox coupon codes 2011 inhalator satisfactory eharlequin libris erythroblastoses Buy propecia online cheap pharmacy undershoot theatrics