+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Sand Dollars

Re: 45th Street Village

This location will be called the 45th st. TapHouse with 34 beers on tap. Supposedly they will have 3 bars including one outside. Watch out Seacrets here comes some competition that has the $ to back it up

Sand Dollars

Talked to the people that run the 9th St. TapHouse and Shawniup is correct and I hope this place does well there. The guy that runs it also told us that the restaurant that they will also be running will be a seafood place, he said kind of like a Joe's Crabshack. Never been to one so I have no idea what they serve. He said the vision was to have different seafood pots (boils if you will) from around the country featuring the seafood and other foods from that area. New Orleans pot would be something like crawfish, shrimp, andouille sausage. Sounds like a good idea...hope it can do well in that not so lucky location. It's a prime location so hopefully if they put something decent in there it will do well.

Sand Dollars

Talked to the people that run the 9th St. TapHouse and Shawniup is correct and I hope this place does well there. The guy that runs it also told us that the restaurant that they will also be running will be a seafood place, he said kind of like a Joe's Crabshack. Never been to one so I have no idea what they serve. He said the vision was to have different seafood pots (boils if you will) from around the country featuring the seafood and other foods from that area. New Orleans pot would be something like crawfish, shrimp, andouille sausage. Sounds like a good idea...hope it can do well in that not so lucky location. It's a prime location so hopefully if they put something decent in there it will do well.

Sand Dollars

With the new Hampton Inn opening up next door, that will certainly be a draw. Sounds good!

Sand Dollars

They are building a new Hampton Inn? Must of missed that one... Where is that going to be located?

Sand Dollars

44th street. Bayside

Sand Dollars

Ironically it is one block north of the Maki Condos at 44th, which before going condo was also a Hampton Inn.

Sand Dollars

I know OCguy!! Silly people can't make up their minds! But I've keep checking to see if they're booking yet because I want to stay there for Cruise In.

Sand Dollars

Nice... Sounds like I will be using some of the HHonor points I have been getting this year. Shooting for another year of diamond membership...

Sand Dollars

Maki Condos were sinking into the ground prior to the change. Construction workers told me that the building had shifted, so that is probably why Hampton moved