+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Sand Dollars

Re: 45th Street Village

Avi has done a lot for the town. What people see are a plethora of Sunsations locations. What people don't see is the humongous amount of taxes he has paid to the city each and every year, the throngs of people he has employed many of which have grown to start their own business in town. People also don't see the back end of various companies he has hired including construction, accounting, etc. to help the local economy as a whole.

My limited dealings with the man, and others that know him, is that he is a very fair and approachable person that is generally well liked. He gives people the opportunity just as he did with Jeff at the Taphouse....... what other person in town would give that type of opportunity to anyone? It's Jeffs show over there and Avi just paid for it. He is a highly intelligent business person that believes in and looks for the best out of others. Haters are going to hate I guess.

Sand Dollars

Even though we all like to poke a little fun at Sunsations because they are everywhere, when it comes down to it, isn't it better than having all these buildings sitting empty waiting to be rented? How many businesses have come and gone in the past? They are obviously doing something right and serving some purpose since there are so many of them. Just be happy they're all not Wal-Marts and McDonalds.

Also, it seems to me that it would take more time and energy to hate everyone than it does to type a paragraph.

hapnstance

I agree with you Ibo. It takes an extraordinary amount of capital to operate a business anywhere let alone Ocean City. I don;t know the man, but I can only imagine what he does for this town.

Sand Dollars

Quote Originally Posted by shawniup

You sure that's a yawn, or that you realized your statements were racist, and you covered your mouth.
    Ahhhhhh, again the race card !

Your beginng to sound like Al Sharpton . LOL

Sand Dollars

Could what you have said....meant anything else...if so could you explain Sandy Claws, what "god knows know from god knows where" means?

Sand Dollars

Who