+ Reply to Thread
    Sand Dollars

Thanksgiving Dining

We are planning to spend the holiday at OC and need a few recommedations as to where a good holiday meal can be had. We have spent much time in the area, but this will be the first Thanksgiving Day. Last two years we came day after for the weekend events and AI fishing. Will be staying at FSK as usual. Found this fourm very useful and hope you can help.

Sand Dollars
    Does Marlin Moon serve TG dinner? I would also think that Clarion would do a buffet that would be pretty good since their regular one is. Not sure though, these are just stabs.

Sand Dollars
    I remember from previous years that a number of places always advertise some nice turkey day spreads. If you can get access to an issue of the Dispatch from last thanksgiving or in enough advance of this year you should have several to choose from.

I seem to recall the Bonfire having a good spread advertised and the Dunes Manor Restaurant does something I'm pretty sure.

Sorry, but we don't keep our old Dispatches for 11 months! ;-)

NY-MD
    Sand Dollars
    I've had Thanksgiving Day at Harrison's Harbour Watch located on the southern end of the Boardwalk twice and the food was good plus the location with the views.

Sand Dollars
    The clarion has a good regular buffett and I remember them having one for thanksgiving though we haven't been there for that, I can't imagine it not being good. Their regular buffett is first class. their website is Ocean City, Maryland Hotels - Clarion Resort Fontainebleau Hotel

Sand Dollars

Thanks!

The help is appreciated.

Sand Dollars
    Here is the menu for Thanksgiving at Horizons restaurant

http://www.clarionoc.com/pdf/thanksgiving.pdf