+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by Z06RL View Post
    Tickets and fines..........kids will laugh in your face.
    You got THAT right.

OCJay
    Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by BALTOBOB View Post
    Amen Ravenman.
    Time to tighten the dress code and raise the prices again so all the La Toyas and La Monts have a problem affording Secrets.
    Definately racist. Ignorance breeds hate and racism. There were 100 people involved but you can tell from the names who is to blame right?

Seacrets holds 5000 people and sells them alcohol all day and night.

Surprised it hasn't happened more often.

Seacrets bouncers are idiots. They got in trouble last year for beating up
    some tourists in the parking lot.

Idiots come in all sorts of colors and names. Wait till cruisin' weekend. Open container never bothered those folks a bit. Firemen's week is another and most of those tourists have names like Travis, Bubba, Toby or even Robert.

When you promote alcohol. You get drunks.

OCJay

beachbum21984
    Sand Dollars
    Just wanted to stop by and say I heard all of the commotion at Seacrets, we stayed at the Maridel Motel for the weekend to enjoy Springfest (which was great by the way!! The stand in the lot that served apple cinnamon buns with ice cream made alot of $$ that day lol) But back to the topic we heard all of these sirens during the early morning hours, and were very curious to what was going on. I'm not too sure if this has anything to do with what happened but an hour or so after the sirens stopped some strange character was in our hallway knocking on our door and other peoples doors it was really creepy because he was knocking so lightly and frequently and he kept coming back to our door.So when i looked out the peep-hole he leaned towards the door and acted like he was listening to noses in the room and he looked in the peep-hole right at me. I'm sure he didn't see me though because the room was so dark and its hard to see into those things. It was very early in the am about 3 am to be exact. I called the office and the worker came and made him leave all i heard when the worker confronted him was the guy saying he lost his cell phone and wallet in a scuffle and needed to find it. When we woke up later that morning and watched the TV we heard about the fight and just assumed that an alchy lost his way and ended up in our motel. It was friggin scary though!

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by BALTOBOB View Post
    Amen Ravenman.
    Time to tighten the dress code and raise the prices again so all the La Toyas and La Monts have a problem affording Secrets.
    There was also a Bruce, a Kimberly, a Byron, and a Glenn! So your racist comment holds no water.

beachbum21984
    Sand Dollars
    I'm sure BaltoBob wasn't trying to be racist(when has he ever been and why would it matter? this is a forum for crying out loud.). People just automatically think racism when comments like such occur. People need to be a little less judgmental, its very immature for your expected maturity level.I'm sure Seacrets is aware of the situation and will make the proper steps to fix the problem. But I never see alot of blacks or any other race there except Whites most of the time. The blacks only stay in the Night Club for some reason. But alcohol can turn anyone into an animal you just have to know how to control that animal and this day in age people just don't care and its sad that people drink that way. me for example I am never one to fight when I I'm usually just a social drinker I am usually the "goofy drunk guy" having a good time. Why cant we all just get along

Sand Dollars
    Personally, I never understood the allure of Seacrets. It's ok during the day. It's more laid back.

But I'll take Pepper's over it any night.

beachbum21984
    Sand Dollars
    I Have to agree with you.I like seacrets alot more during the day as well or at least till sunset. I went to Seacrets a couple times at night and I dint like how something you bought an hour ago could be a dollar more an hour later. I guess it makes sense but the atmosphere is defiantly alot better before 9. I used to like Fish Tales alot during the late hours but the locals aren't all that friendly really late at night so I stopped going there late. Ill stick to late night mini golf at least the price for that doesnt go up after 9.

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by Z06RL View Post
    There was also a Bruce, a Kimberly, a Byron, and a Glenn! So your racist comment holds no water.
    http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us...uirySearch.jis

Here's the skinny on Mr. Bruce Planter. A real upstanding citizen.

By the way "CR" is possesion with the intension to distribute.

beachbum21984
    Sand Dollars
    Holy crap lol!!! Why is a person like himself not in jail for life anyway? You should have a limit on how many times you can be stupid in life... sad I love the Maryland Judiciary case search website!

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbum21984 View Post
    Holy crap lol!!! Why is a person like himself not in jail for life anyway? You should have a limit on how many times you can be stupid in life... sad I love the Maryland Judiciary case search website!
    If You get a chance check out his buddy Taronn Rounds,a bigger scumbag yet !
    These guys are just a growing example of the growing "Gangsta" influence in Ocean City.So if being concerned about this trend is being "politically incorrect" I'm your man. Just start bringing your "street smarts " to OC.