+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ravenman
    Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by BALTOBOB View Post
    If You get a chance check out his buddy Taronn Rounds,a bigger scumbag yet !
    These guys are just a growing example of the growing "Gangsta" influence in Ocean City.So if being concerned about this trend is being "politically incorrect" I'm your man. Just start bringing your "street smarts " to OC.

tru dat!.....errrr....I mean very true....

By looking at Bruce Planter's court records you can't help but call em' like you see em'. Glenn White has a very similar record as well. They must be business partners. Oh, and we can't leave out Byron Lamar Briddell and his track record of model citizenry. And finally Miss Kimberly Duffy who shows charges back in 2005 of attempted murder.GANSTA THUGS every one of them!

Its great knowing these "pillars of society" are spending their money (most likely illegally earned) in OC.

crowtoo
    Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by BALTOBOB View Post
    http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us...uirySearch.jis

Here's the skinny on Mr. Bruce Planter. A real upstanding citizen.

By the way "CR" is possesion with the intension to distribute.
    Actually "CR" means it is a CRIMINAL CASE as opposed to a civil or traffic case. It does not necessarily mean it was possession with the intent to distribute. Although it seems that Mr. Planter does indeed have several intent to distribute offenses.

Chris
    crowtoo@earthlink.net

mommom
    Sand Dollars

Seacrets is Still a fun place

We go to Seacrets during the "Happy Hour" with the Jimi Long Band, It is always a fun time, and a nice mixed crowd. I dont care for the night time entertainment they offer, so we are normally outta there by 9;00. That is when the younger crowds starts to arrive. It is sad, that young people cant go out and enjoy an evening without some idiots messing it up for them..

ravenman
    Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by mommom View Post
    We go to Seacrets during the "Happy Hour" with the Jimi Long Band, It is always a fun time, and a nice mixed crowd. I dont care for the night time entertainment they offer, so we are normally outta there by 9;00. That is when the younger crowds starts to arrive. It is sad, that young people cant go out and enjoy an evening without some idiots messing it up for them..
    We also go to listen to Jim Long when we get the chance. Plus if you get there in the late afternoon there is usually no cover charge. I refuse to pay a cover for the right to get in and pay for over-priced drinks and to deal with knuckleheads.

Sand Dollars
    Baltobob....a CR on casesearch is a CRiminal charge....