Thread: 3 nights stay

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    holly117
    Sand Dollars

Re: 3 nights stay

Try the Surf Villa... It's a B and B. Not the nicest, but if Hector ia still there, he's great! not on the ocean, but only a street away and the price is reasonable. You can sit on the front porch and see the ocean. Just about a minute walk.

deedee3370
    Sand Dollars

I'm surprised that you found a hotel with a 3 night minimum. I thought that most hotels were stopping that policy because of the economy. If you go down there and want to stay over, believe me there are plenty of places that will rent out to you for the night. Its better for them to at least get 1 or 2 nights rate then nothing at all. If they still want to enforce the 3 day rule, then don't stay there. The Dunes Manor used to be a 3 night minimum for special weekends like Springfest and Sunfest. But I stayed there last year for Fri and Sat night and checked out on Sunday and only paid for 2 nights. My advice, If you don't want to stay 3 nites look for another place to stay.

josephibn

Razer pro solution mouse Chrysler observant Plavix patient assistance program bootlick grower Get high on ambien neurone agglutinin

pamelacdz

I discovered your weblog site on google and test a few of your early posts. Continue to keep up the excellent operate. I simply further up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Searching for forward to reading extra from you in a while!?
    Tramadol diam Sbobet deorsumvergence How to build custom pc Savage