+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Sand Dollars
    And the following weekend is Corvettes. Gotta love OC and cars.

Sand Dollars
    Who all is heading to OC for the Crusin' weekend?

My wife and I will be there Fri-Mon, we don't have a car to show, but I enjoy looking at the cars and one last short trip to OC for the year. We are going to be staying at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites on 17th Street, this is the first time in 15 years that I will have stayed on the boardwalk and it will be my wife's first time staying directly on the boardwalk. It will be nice to not to have to drive anywhere, except to head to the Rehoboth Outlets and to dinner. We already have our dining options mapped out, we will probably be going to the Victorian Room, Shenanigan's, Nick's, & Captain's Galley II during our stay. While we are shopping in Rehoboth, we also want to try the Grotto Pizza to see how that is.

The weather in OC looks to be wonderful for this weekend, DRY (imagine that based on prior experience during the fall crusin weekend) and highs in upper 70s - low 80s, I'm not sure whether to pack shorts or pants as it will probably be cool morning/evening and warm in the afternoon...perhaps I should bring both.

Sand Dollars
    Please take pics of the boardwalk parades if you can.
    We're bummed that the car we were going to take was in an accident.

Sand Dollars
    Bob - I have pictures of Saturday's boardwalk parade for you. I probably will not have time to load them until this weekend, but they will be on their way!

Sand Dollars
    Thanks!
    I need something to cheer me up. The car isn't out of the body shop yet. The first rental car broke down, and today someone just hit and run the replacement rental truck in a parking lot.

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by nlfissel View Post
    Bob - I have pictures of Saturday's boardwalk parade for you. I probably will not have time to load them until this weekend, but they will be on their way!
    Any chance of sending some pics this way? My camera died AT the show....

Sand Dollars
    bchevy - I surely can get pictures to you. I will load them into photobucket and post a link on this thread and I can e-mail them directly to anyone who wants them.

Unfortunately, by the looks of your username, you may not like the fact that most of the pictures I took are of Mustangs, but I did manage to get a picture of a Monte Carlo for Bob Hall.

Sand Dollars
    Cool, ANYTHING is better than nothing

Thanks!

Sand Dollars
    Here is the link to the Photobucket album for the pictures from last Saturday's Cruisin Parade:

http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc280/nlfissel/

I think you can copy these images onto your computer, but if this does not work, anyone who would like these pictures can send me a private message with your e-mail address and I will forward them. Enjoy!

Sand Dollars
    Thanks for the link. Nice shots. Was it raining during the parade?

Thanks for the shot of the 72 Monte Carlo too