This is partially in response to the never ending thread bashing the Paul Revere Buffett. I've only eaten there one time, and I will never go back. In fact, I'm very surprised the place is still open, and that people still line up to eat there everyday.

I can understand why people like to go there. Ocean City is expensive. I was there for just a few days and dropped at least $200 (just on myself - don't have kids or a significant other). But I have found that you don't have to settle for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches or Paul Revere is you're short on cash in Ocean City. Here's a few places that are easy on the stomach and the wallet.

OC Frogs - I hesitate to put this place on here. It's a small bar and grill at the Inlet Village. I hesitate to put this on here because I don't really want to let the secret out. It's quite small, but not very crowded. Very good traditional bar food for little money. I got a great burger for about $6.

Caruso's - The most underrated pizza place in Ocean City. Much better than Dough Roller or Tony's in my opinion. Also, slightly cheaper.

There are also numerous happy hour specials in town. You just have to shop around. If anybody else has some good suggestions for cheap food, please feel free to keep this going.

The reason I started this is that it's time to stop bashing Paul Revere's and start embracing places that do have good inexpensive food.