Thread: My 2007 plans

+ Reply to Thread
    Oceancityphill
    Sand Dollars

My 2007 plans

Going down to the Ocean next month and like several other post cannot wait. This year trying a few different things.Having more dinners delivered to room by Takeout Taxi. I did this years ago and loved it. The meals were hot, delicious, no fighting traffic, lines and crowds. I printed all the menus available (approx 10) and in the meanwhile when thinking about vacation I can glance through them and make mental plans. I also always had leftovers from the meals from Takeout Taxi. This year I also purchased gift certificates online or by phone so when I get there its all paid for and I have peace of mind and no guilt about the price lol. I know everything is very expensive here and I'm always told of the many other places and countries I could go to for less money and you know what they are right ! But home will always be OC to me. Also looking forward to the beach, boards, bikes, rides, shopping and might even rent a metal detector this year. Hope everyone has a fantastic and safe vacation and hope you make a Ocean City Memory you will never forget
    God Bless
    Phill
    Edit/Delete Message

cargin
    Sand Dollars

Taxi

[B]I am ashamed to say Ive been going to O.C for 12 14 Years and this is the first I heard of that Taxi Deal.... I do like going out for Dinner but a nite home maight not be bad , do you have an info I could use .... Thanks

Sand Dollars
    Phil, I love your attitude--positive and upbeat. We wish you a great vacation.

Oceancityphill
    Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by cargin View Post
    [B]I am ashamed to say Ive been going to O.C for 12 14 Years and this is the first I heard of that Taxi Deal.... I do like going out for Dinner but a nite home maight not be bad , do you have an info I could use .... Thanks
    Dear Cargin
    The web address is takeout-taxi.com, they say they are the worlds largest delivery service and all you have to do is type in the zip code and ocean city md will pop up I think its 21842. They even offer gift certificates in $25.00 increments so when they deliver to your room or condo just use them to pay. They used to charge $4.00 delivery fee and part of that goes to the driver but they do suggest to tip the driver. Its well worth it. I had meals delivered from over 100th street alway to 5th so you can imagine the gas usage and stress I avoid and save. I love to sit on my Ocean Balcony while my butler serves my food lol. They ask if you need condiments,plates,etc at no additional charge. Don't be affraid to ask as I have for fresh rolls and butter etc because they will ask for it when they place your order with the restaurant and I never been charged for that and God knows I love fresh hot rolls sometimes more than the meal itself lol. If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact me
    Phill

hmmOC
    Sand Dollars

take out taxi

I used it last year when was visiting during Labor Day weekend. Was a nice change from eating out all the time. I would suggest it to everyone who visits O.C.