+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sand Dollars

New Haunted House to be built in old H2O building

Saw a brief article on Ocean City.COM that Trimper's (I'm assuming) has been given the OK to build another haunted house in one of the former H2O buildings. I don't know anything other than what the article says. I do believe based on comments that this is not going to replace or impact the existing haunted house on the boardwalk. Should be interesting to hear any news on this as my family and I love Trimper's amusements and anything they do that expands their business can only be a good thing in our book.

Sand Dollars
    The article I read said that the new one will be "state of the art". Sounds like fun ! I hope they don't get rid of the one on the boardwalk though. That one is just scary enough for smaller kids, and fun enough for adults.
    Ask an OC Insider

Sand Dollars
    Trimpers is not involved with this haunted house attraction. Steelhead Productions.

http://mdcoastdispatch.com/2015/11/0...nsion-concept/

Sand Dollars
    DeMan, thanks for that link. It's a very informative article and helps to clarify everything. I hope that they can pull it off, it sounds like it will be a terrific addition to OC.

Sand Dollars
    I'm all for another haunted house! Anyone know if H20 2 is closing down as well?

Sand Dollars
    OCMike...it is interesting that the article doesn't address the future of H2O. I looked on their website (I felt a little dirty!), and they seem to be active with a "See you is 2016" banner. Does not seem likely that they would be able to coexist in that building but who knows?

Sand Dollars
    No, H2O 2 will NOT be closing. Last year, the building was changed to being the only permanent building for the club instead of using 2 buildings. They are only using the old one for the new haunted house being built. This is coming from a teenager who goes here when I go on vacation every year.

Sand Dollars
    Thanks for clearing that up OCPGH.

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by DeMan View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up OCPGH.
    Glad to help

Sand Dollars
    Sounds interesting. The person heading it up was involved with Field of Screams, so I think it'll have a different feel from the one on the Boardwalk.