Thread: Phillips

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Beth'sOC
    Sand Dollars
    My family's favorite place for nice food that is kid friendly is The Marina Deck restuarant near talbot street downtown. It's right on the bay and usually has awesome music coming in from MR Ducks bar next door. The best part? They have a kids play section including toys and videos so if they eat faster than you, you can still enjoy the rest of your meal while they play. When my sister and I took her kids there was even an attendant to watch and play with the kids. Prices can be a bit high in-season but its worth it.

They have great tuna and chicken wings...plus they have a gurl that walks around with a bread basket full of muffins and yummy breads to start off your meal... this is absolutely my favorite place to eat, and I'm a local!

Sand Dollars

How to "pick" those crabs...

And for those of you just starting out with Steamed Crabs...
    http://www.southbaltimore.com/LPSteamers/pickcrabs.html

oceanpiner
    Sand Dollars

Phillips

I was only there once and the food was okay, I always thought of it as a "tourist trap" type of restaurant.

Sand Dollars
    We hit the buffet this weekened down at the Seafood house. The only thing I didnt like was the limpy snow crab legs and the yucky crab cakes. They arent made from MD crab...some south east asian crab (they also had those on the buffet too They were labeled Garlic Blue Crab.

We had this waitress named Audrey and she had to be in her 70's....and to tell you the truth, she had more spunk and was a better waitress than the teens and 20 something waitresses that we had before her there!!!!

Rule of Thumb....stay away from the crab cakes, they aren't made with MD or even USA crabs.....