+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Sand Dollars

Re: SandDollar store - New Design Launch specials

I don't know what the NEW Captain's Table is like. But the OLD Captain's Table that used to be in the Santa Maria had GREAT breakfast.

Sand Dollars

Last year (or this year,however you want to look at it) for Cruise In, we couldn't find a aingle place for breakfast that wasn't so packed that you had to wait for almost an hour. So we walked the boardwalk thinking that the next place would be less crowded, but it wasn't. After almost 2 hours of walking, we ended up at some little dump on Philadelphia St where the service was terrible. We ended up being seated at a table that sat 8 and invited anyone who wanted to join us.............to join us. When we told the waitress that we were all seperate checks, she said "we can't do that. You'll just have to figure it out yourselves". OMG! We were all strangers and some didn't have cash on them. So we ended up paying THEM and THEY paid with their debit card! I wish I could remember the name of the place. It was an Italian name, not a big place at all.

So anyhow, knowing that the Captain's Table has great breakfast will be a big plus! Thanks for the tip!

Sand Dollars

I'm thinking that I'm most likely going to get 2 gc's for the Shark, but I'm afraid if I order this early that you'll come up for someplace that we really like before we get there in May. Can you tell me if any more restaurants are in the works in the next 6 months or so or are the three available the only ones for this year?

Sand Dollars

Can I make a suggestion? Can you possibly make a direct link to the sand dollar store in the column on the left where it says "My Account", "Recent Posts", etc ?

It would make it very convenient to just click on the link and find the list of places to spend our sand dollars.

Sand Dollars

Quote Originally Posted by Z06RL

Can I make a suggestion? Can you possibly make a direct link to the sand dollar store in the column on the left where it says "My Account", "Recent Posts", etc ?

It would make it very convenient to just click on the link and find the list of places to spend our sand dollars.

Someone is getting antsy to spend the sand dollars, aren't they? lol

Administrator
    Sand Dollars

I'm thinking that I'm most likely going to get 2 gc's for the Shark, but I'm afraid if I order this early that you'll come up for someplace that we really like before we get there in May. Can you tell me if any more restaurants are in the works in the next 6 months or so or are the three available the only ones for this year?

I'd suggest waiting until closer to your trip in case we add some other gift certificates that you'd prefer. We don't know when we will add more choices, but it could happen at any time.

Thanks,

Nat

Administrator
    Sand Dollars

That's a good suggestion. We have some work to do on other parts of the site first, but we will likely have the link up later this year.

Thanks,

Nat

Sand Dollars

Thank you. That will make it so much easier to compare and decide.

And thanks again for even offering something like this. This is really a great site to belong to.

Administrator
    Sand Dollars

I just wanted to update everyone, we created a loyalty program using Sand Dollars as well. If you book your hotel through OceanCity.com, we will automatically credit you with 1 Sand Dollar for every $2 spent on your reservation. If you don't already have a forum account, one will be created for you. Also, if you write a hotel review after your stay to help our site visitors choose their hotel, you will automatically be rewarded with 10 Sand Dollars. Thanks for your participation.

Michael

Sand Dollars

I have had my reservations made at a hotel for Cruisin OC since November, so I'm bummed I can't get in on this great offer. But will writing a review on the hotel I'm staying at still earn sanddollars? Or are they only awarded if the review that you write is on a hotel booked through OceanCity.com? Just need a little bit of clarification please.

And I hope that the page for the Sand Dollar Store remains in the first spot on the page so we don't have to search for it. Can you make it a sticky?

You guys just keep getting better and better!