Thread: Fenwick Inn?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    NY-MD
    Sand Dollars
    Finding the best crabcake in OC is not an exact science.

Ask 20 people and you could get 10 different answers.

Captain's Galley is highly reviewed on this site and others for their food not just crab cakes.

You have many places that prepare crab cakes in OC many make good crab cakes the difference would be tough to detect unless you were a crab cake
    officianato (sp)

Captain's Galley is not a long ride out of town. Over the bridge and the first left hand turn right across the inlet from OC.

If you want to try this place don't let the ride stop you.

Crab cake Factory
    Coins
    BJ's
    Nick's House of Ribs
    Fager's

All serve decent crab cakes along with other items.

Hope this helps............

Sand Dollars

2nd left hand turn

Actually, to get to Captain's Galley II you have to make a left at the 2nd traffic light (Golf Course Road) when leaving OC going across the Rt. 50 bridge. Making a left at the first traffic light will take you into the Ocean City Fishing Center and Park and Ride area.

I think some of the better restaurant choices Ocean City has to offer are located back in this area with the above mentioned Captain's Galley II, as well as Sunset Grille, Mickey Fin's, Marlin Moon Grille and Crab Alley. Haven't tried the new Iguana Surf yet which took over old "The Wedge" building across from Sunset Marina.

luvsthebeach
    Sand Dollars
    Thanks for all the notes on where to get good CC...I'm not sure now where to go! Sounds like I have many, many choices....I don't want to spend my whole time eating!!!