Thread: Fenwick Inn?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NY-MD
    Sand Dollars

NY-MD
    Sand Dollars
    http://www.sunnydayguide.com/oceancity/coupons.html

This site allows you to print out many of the same or similar coupons to those offered in the $15 coupon book.

You can go through those you might have a use for and print them for your trip for FREE.

Hope this saves you a few $$$$.

Amazing what information those who use this site can provide.

With all the visits and trips made by those who post here hard to find something someone doesn't know about.

Good luck printing out those coupons............

Sand Dollars
    Bonfire is a NEVER MISS for us. But, be advised, for the two of us with the early bird $2.00 per/person off, our bill came to $55.00 + tip. That only included one soda because I drink water. But that's the whole meal, and the very best doughnuts you will ever eat. (mmmmmmm, getting hungry). I think you will enjoy it. I would reccommend you avoid Phillips, Johnah and the Whale, and Paul Revere's. They are definitely tourist traps, and not so great food. I don't think I would waste my money on the coupon book. Once you get to OC, if you go to the convention center visitor's center, you'll find tons of coupon books and info for free. And most places, you really don't need a coupon even though they're printed in the books. Save the fifteen for a souvenir.

luvsthebeach
    Sand Dollars
    We have never really been fans of AYCE places, but it sounds like there are alot to choose from. I am looking forward to cracking some crabs and drinking a cold one along with it. I would love to try to "crab" for my own. I think that would be really interesting!

Sand Dollars
    The Bonfire is a little more classy than some of the AYCE places there. But you don't have to get the buffet. They also have a full menu to choose from. But to be honest, the buffet has everything from all types of fish, crab legs, salads, pasta, chicken, ribs, roast beef, ham, turkey, and really delicious prime rib. Also soup and bread, puddings and doughnuts. So even if you get the buffet, you don't have to eat everything they offer. I just get the crab legs.

luvsthebeach
    Sand Dollars
    I got an email back from the BW SBI and they upgraded us to a king room with a view of the bay for no charge! That is GREAT! I really appreciate the advice. C'MON August!!!

NY-MD
    Sand Dollars
    http://www.delmarvanow.com/mdbeachco...1/2309957.html

Recent article on Fager's Island on 59th and the bay..........

luvsthebeach
    Sand Dollars
    I can almost see the sunset, hear the music, smell the salt...ummm, CAN'T WAIT!!!

luvsthebeach
    Sand Dollars
    I was just reading the posts on the Days Inn...how tragic...terrible situation. Has anything like this ever happened before??

NY-MD
    Sand Dollars
    When you have 300,000 people visiting an area during the season you will have some bad outcomes.

Each year OC has a few unfortunate incidents.

Hence the warning to you about crossing the Coastal Highway when necessary.

Many people on vacation tend to do things they would normally not do like drinking a bit to much and that might set them up for some trouble.

Some people not familiar with the ocean lack any fear or respect of the power and in some cases the danger it presents.

If you use some level of common sense and care you will be fine.

Always sad to hear about an incident like that which took place at the Days Inn