+ Reply to Thread
    Justsaymo01
    Sand Dollars

Overnight Parking

I am headed down to Ocean City with 7 people, 3 cars, and one hotel room. I am only allowed one parking pass per room. We will be staying at Paradise Plaza Inn on 9th Street. Any idea where I can find some places for overnight parking?!? Even if we have to drive far...I just want some suggestions. Thanks!!

Sand Dollars
    Some condos will let you have 2, call the Paradise and ask. Other then that the side streets are not metered and you can park there and just leave it for the week. We've done that before, just don't move it because you won't get it back.

myocbeach
    Sand Dollars
    I know there is municipal parking somewhere, you might want to call the Visitors Center at the Convention Center or Chamber of Commerce.

GaryGnu
    Sand Dollars
    I always find parking on or near St. Louis Ave, which runs from the bridge up to 17th street on the bay side. No meter parking on the streets.

Sand Dollars
    Drive straight back 9th towards the bay plenty of parking on the streets no meters no worries

Sand Dollars
    you could stick the extra cars at the park and ride

Sand Dollars
    Park the extra cars in the FREE park and ride parking lot in West Ocean City. It's located right on RT. 50 before you cross the bridge into Ocean City. You can take the $1 shuttle bus back into OC or follow the two other drivers and take them back to 9th St.

Sand Dollars
    http://www.ococean.com/busflyer.html

West Ocean City Park and Ride:

The Town of Ocean City is pleased to offer ample free parking and a seasonal $1 bus shuttle to the South Division Street Transit Center at our West Ocean City Park and Ride facility. We are so proud to be able to boast about the gorgeous sunsets and scenic views of the bay while you park your car, walk, ride your bike, or just watch the birds. The outstanding view of the wetlands and the Ocean City skyline from the octagon gazebos will take your breath away! Be sure to read our interpretive signs, inspect the railroad bridge and brick walkways, as they add a unique historical value to this true gem. You just cannot believe it, until you see it for yourself!

The West Ocean City Shuttle between the South Division Street Transit Center, West Ocean City Park & Ride, and the Ocean City Factory Outlets begins May 01, and ends October 15, 2006.

Park free and take our Shuttle between the West Ocean City Park & Ride and the South Division Street Transit Center for $1.00. You can then transfer to Coastal Highway or Downtown Trolley Service. Just deposit your Park & Ride transfer ticket and $1.00 to receive a Ride-All-Day Coastal Highway pass. Shuttle bus service remains at $1 good for a 24-hour period and parking at the West Ocean City Park and Ride remains free. The Park and Ride Shuttle offers service every 10 minutes from 6 a.m. to 2 a.m. and on demand at other times throughout the summer season.

The shuttle bus service between the West Ocean City Park & Ride and the South Division St. Transit Center in downtown Ocean City, now includes a stop at the Ocean City Factory Outlet Center. The stop is located at the Pac-Sun store. This is the only stop in the outlet shopping center. The bus travels from the South Division St. Transit Center to the outlet stop and then continues to the West Ocean City Park & Ride before departing again for downtown Ocean City.

fordcity
    Sand Dollars
    we always park between 5th and 9th along the bay side, when we get there to early for our room,and check out the stores on the boardwalk.

laceyc
    Sand Dollars

Re: Overnight Parking

I don't know anywhere around there for good overnight parking sorry. I do know that if you ever need to travel to somewhere, Heathrow airport parking is definitely the best place. It's really cheap, and I trust them to take care of my car. I'm a very picky person about where I park too. So, next time you need to go to the airport remember that.