Thread: Where to eat

+ Reply to Thread
    Sand Dollars

Where to eat

My wife and I will be leaving on Saturday for a week-long trip to Ocean City. While we are there we eat out one night at Hooper's for AYCE crabs, one night we have a nice dinner out, and the rest of the nights we bring carryouts back to our condo. We usually have our nice dinner out at The Captains Table, but it is still in the reconstruction phase. Last year we ate at Nick's, while the food was great, I would like to try someplace different this year. I thought the atmosphere at Nick's was kind of dark and not very Eastern shore feeling. We will probably go back there when we go to OC in the fall.

So, I have two places in mind of where to go. I have been thinking about either the Captains Galley or Harrisons Harborwatch. Does anyone have any preferences with these two or alternative suggestions?

myocbeach
    Sand Dollars
    I have heard the Galaxy bar and Grille is good for a nice dinner out. There has been a lot of talk about it on the message board lately, you might want to look into it. I, myself, can't afford really nice dinners out very often but it is on my list to check out the next time we have something to celebrate. Otherwise for an amazing meal that wont break your wallet try Carrabas in West OC. Awesome italian food, everything on the menu is to die for, especially the steamed mussels on the appetizer menu.

I hope you have a fun and safe trip to the beach.

evildiva
    Sand Dollars
    CRAB ALLEY.....Great food at a great price!!! Welove it there and go at least once after we hit Hoopers!