Thread: Sea Nymph

+ Reply to Thread
    rdanasko
    Sand Dollars

Sea Nymph

Has anybody stayed t the Sea Nymph at 17th & Baltimore Ave.
    How would you rate it?

beachmomma3
    Sand Dollars

Re: Sea Nymph

we stayed there in aug of 09 and NEVER again will we stay there, it was dirty, no hot water unless u used it at 7am or 9pm before we looked at it we asked to stay an extra night and was told no we had only booked 3 nights and was not allowed a 4th because we did not book it, we had to look for the laundry place and was given towels for 1 night, the bed was the worst i have ever been on and litterally killed our backs so we tried the couch the next night that was worse we finally gave up and booked a room next door at the crystal sands and that was a wonderful place very friendly and very clean, also at the sea nymph there is NO parking for that place unless you want to take the bus back to ur condo i will NEVER wast my money there again biggest regret ever there, not only was it dirty stunk very bad not what it advertises at all not happy at all none of my family was sorry

beachbabe
    Sand Dollars

Re: Sea Nymph

My parents, my sister's family and my family have rented 3 two bedroom condos from Sea Nymph owners for the last 16 years, ever since I graduated from college. We all go to the Sea Nymph at the end of July. We have had no problems with any of the condos. We have stayed at the same condos for those 16 years. The condos have central air and seem to be well maintained. Our three condos have showers that never seem to run out of hot water. The condos are pretty big for two bedrooms condos. We love the decks on the condos. The place has a pool also that is kept up pretty good. Trash seems to be taken away every day. The condos are only a block off the boardwalk and beach. A couple of clubs are within walking distance. That is a big help, if you know what I mean. Haven't had any problems with rowdy neighbors or my parents wouldn't go back. The only problem is that the parking lot is 2 blocks away. But usually we park on street. There is a CVS across street. Anthony's sandwich shop is next door. Great sandwiches. But don't park in their lot. They are quick to tow you.

Sand Dollars

Sea Nymph 1 B

we are just finishing up our stay at the sea Nymph 1B Ocean City, Md. It has a great location and is very convenient!! It Could use some upgrading tho! The mattresses has springs sticking out of them so very hard on the back. The doors look like they have been broken into. They are missing chunks of wood and paint. When you walk in the single bedroom there are weak spots in the floor. It is very spongy and feels like you are going to fall in. The carpet is very stained also.. It has a great location tho! you can i.t on the front porch and watch traffic. Very Short walk to beach and boardwalk.. I would suggest this to anyone if you can overlook the bad! Very Cheap!! I enjoyed our stay! Hoping for some upgrades next time I book it tho!! -September 2013!!

Sand Dollars
    I think I'll pass.
    Ask an OC Insider

Sand Dollars
    sounds like a wrecking ball special
    common sense is not so common

Sand Dollars
    [QUOTE=Stickley1;36609The mattresses has springs sticking out of them so very hard on the back. The doors look like they have been broken into. They are missing chunks of wood and paint. When you walk in the single bedroom there are weak spots in the floor. It is very spongy and feels like you are going to fall in. The carpet is very stained also.. [/QUOTE]

*shrug* Yeah, what the Hell ~ Just THAT stuff...........

Sand Dollars
    I think the key words here are "very cheap"!