+ Reply to Thread
    DANNY
    Sand Dollars

Best Italian restaurants

My vote goes to Adolfo's at the inlet...we tried it 3 years ago and have been going back every year...the food is fantastic and pleanty of it and the prices are very reasonable...give it a try

Sand Dollars
    How about Da Vinci's By The Sea, on 15'th and boardwalk? I have not eaten there in about 2 yrs, but the food was always very good, endless salad and bread. Many good seafood pasta dishes, and we always had good service.

rob_p
    Sand Dollars
    Fresco's is good.

Sand Dollars
    I haven't been to the new location of Antipasti, but I can't imagine the food has changed any. I've been to Italy twice for business and got to experience the taste of some great and authentic Italian cuisine. The first time I ate at Antipasti it brought back all the fond memories of the awesome meals I had in Italy. I'd say Antipasti has some of the most authentic Italian food in OC. It is expensive, but well worth it.

JustBeachy`
    Sand Dollars
    We ate at Ristorante Antipasti a couple years ago after we saw it on the food network. It was a little on the expensive side, but definately worth every penny. Authentic Italian cuisine at it's best. Where are they located now?

Sand Dollars
    Antipasti is located just a few blocks further south along coastal highway at 31th St. Fausto, the owner, took over the old Wendy's property and looks like he renovated the building inside and out.

Don't forget about the sister restaurant "Fausto's" located on 116th St. Never been there, but I'm sure it's the same great food.

Sand Dollars

Fausto's

I think Fausto's is actually around 33rd, very close to Jolly Rogers.

We checked in at HoJos and asked them for the BEST Italian in town. I haven't tried the other places mentioned above, but I am an Italian food snob. I've been to Italy five times and won't settle for less than fantastico authentico. Fausto's is awesome, better than almost all of the fine dining high-end Italian in Washington DC we frequent!

They didn't have prosciutto y mozarella con basil appetizer on the menu, but when we asked they gladly brought it out and it was about the best I've ever had. Prosciutto melted on my tongue!

Sand Dollars
    http://www.ristoranteantipasti.com/

Jeff,

Check out the above link. Ristorante Antipasti is on 31st St and Fausto's is on 116th St.

Either way, it's the best and most authentic Italian food around.

Sand Dollars

Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by mink66
    http://www.ristoranteantipasti.com/

Jeff,

Check out the above link. Ristorante Antipasti is on 31st St and Fausto's is on 116th St.

Either way, it's the best and most authentic Italian food around.
    for setting me straight. The sign outside the one on 31st says Ristorante on top of the sign, the next line is another word, then below, in large letters I think it says Fausto. So I thought that was Fausto. Now I need to trek out to 116th to check out the other one on one night, and revisit the one on 31st street, to make sure I have it straight. Darn it, guess I'll have to eat at both next visit.