Thread: ate at Jules!

+ Reply to Thread
    diggerdog
    Sand Dollars

ate at Jules!

We had dinner at Jules. It was very impressive. Our waitress said she was new but you would have never known. She took care of our every need and so did the kitchen. The food was incredible and we felt like we were in NYC. We were very comfortable there. Try it, you'll like it.

OC4Life
    Sand Dollars
    My husband and I had an experience at Jules as well. We knew it was going to be expensive, but went prepared to spend the money. The food was really good BUT.... for some reason both my husband and I felt very uncomfortable there. Perhaps the fact that our waitperson did not tell us about the specials, but ran through the entire list for the table seated next to us???? I can not put my finger on it, but it seemed as though the place has its "regulars", and vacationers were not welcome. We both had the impression that she had other, more important tables. Also, she put a huge breadbasket on the table, it smelled wonderful, but contained only two very small (but very good) rolls. I did not feel comfortable asking her for more. My husband's portion of fish was so small that I gave him half of mine. In our experience, it seems that restaurants of this caliber serve smaller portions. However, the bigger issue for us was how unwelcome we felt. Very uncomfortable and extremely disappointing. We will not go back to Jules. There are better, more welcoming places to visit.

diggerdog
    Sand Dollars

definitley worth another try

We love going out to eat, and had a great time there. You should try them again especially since you said the food was very good. What do you have to say about the galaxy or restaurants in bethany? just love making money so I spend it on filling my belly, would appreciate any suggestions.

OCJay
    Sand Dollars
    We have had mixed dealings with Jules. Some good and some bad. The waitress Timothy ( a girl ) was very good last time we were there. They are learning.

jillyjill
    Sand Dollars
    Where is Jules located?