+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Alenochka
    Sand Dollars

please, tell smth about Poul Revere...!!!

I just want to know more about this place!!! share with your opinions.
    what about its cuisine?? :

Sand Dollars
    Cuisine??

The place is a hole. You don't want to eat there, work there, or be anywhere near there. It's dirty, dirty, dirty. There are lots of posts about the place in this forum if you do a search.
    In other words, avoid it.

JustBeachy`
    Sand Dollars
    One word describes it.....yuck!

Sand Dollars
    The truly amazing thing is, that it's still in business, and has been for a very long time! I guess good advertisment, and low price, plus a great location = success. When I was a kid I ate there once or twice with my parents, I really don't remember much about it, but I doubt it was any better because it was not a place we returned to year after year. As an adult, I myself took my family there about 7 years ago, when my kids were small (at that time they were 9,8,7,&6, yrs old) I hated it, and my wife hated it even more, BUT my kids thought it was just great! lol

ravenman
    Sand Dollars
    There's something funny about using the word cuisine when speaking of Paul Revere All You Can Stomach Restaurant. Makes it sound upscale or something. Bayview Steakhouse All You Can Stomach isn't much better.

JJ_Walters
    Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanM
    The truly amazing thing is, that it's still in business, and has been for a very long time! I guess good advertisment, and low price, plus a great location = success.
    Yeah, it's got a killer location with a deceptive, alluring, front entrance which sucks in people (aka victims) 'not-in-the-know'. They never knew what hit them.

It is odd that word-of-mouth and years and years of crappiness have not overcome these forces.

DANNY
    Sand Dollars

Just goes to show ya........................

...how many 1st timers come to OC every year...the funny thing is...there is usually a waiting line around 5 pm...and you know they are 98% first timers cause once you have eaten there you never go back...unless you are a gluten for punishment

bsg5698
    Sand Dollars

health inspections

With all the complaints about this place I'm curious as to how they can pass monthy health inspections?? Are Ohio's public health laws stricter than Maryland's????

Check722
    Sand Dollars

Couldn't have sad it better!

Quote Originally Posted by Z06RL
    Cuisine??

The place is a hole. You don't want to eat there, work there, or be anywhere near there. It's dirty, dirty, dirty. There are lots of posts about the place in this forum if you do a search.
    In other words, avoid it.
    You are so right on the money. It's not worth a penny. Actually, the health department needs to shut it down. One statement: Flies in cheese at potato bar. 'Nuff said.

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by Check722
    You are so right on the money. It's not worth a penny. Actually, the health department needs to shut it down. One statement: Flies in cheese at potato bar. 'Nuff said.
    Yup and they're not LIVE flies......if you know what I mean.